Thanks Lake Kirby

Woah hey guys, haha, I can't believe I'm updating again. It feels like I updated like two days ago. Well, I'm excited to bw updating anyhow! When I was writing these next chapters, I hadn't realized how short they are, so I apologize for that.

My new story Smile For Me has been developing quickly, so if you haven't checked it out yet, you should now because it's starting to get interesting! :)

Thank you all for reading my story, I appreciate it. I hope you have a lovely weekend, and wish me luck on my cross country meet tomorrow! I'm kinda sick, so I feel like I'll do terrible.

Anyway

Enjoy

- cilla

p.s. My birthday is in 4 days! ♥ September 30th, & who knows maybe I'll surprise you all with a birthday update :D
That is, if I remember haha!

.

I woke up, unfamiliar with my surroundings. There was a wad of blonde hair over my shoulder and I shivered in disgust. The nostalgia came back to me all too easily and the only thing missing was the little empty bag in my pocket or a morning nosebleed.

I rolled away the best I could. Another mastered habit of mine. Never waking the woman.

I searched for my clothes and got my phone from my shorts, called a cab, which was really expensive considering there weren't many in Dallas.

Getting home was a relief because I stared at the house as if it was really my home. It wasn't a good night. Sure, it was a night like the others. But it was terrible compared to the only one I didn't and couldn't forget. Just being with someone who drives you insane made such a difference.

Again, the nostalgic feeling of disgust washed over me. But it hit ten times harder since it was with someone who wasn't Macy.

I got in the house and read the messages from my phone, a voicemail from the pharmacist reminding me to pick up my medicine and I made myself a hangover 'fixer,' aka feeling more numb, before I rode to Walgreens.

I got both prescriptions and took the first pill with caution and shame as soon as I got in the car. But that's how it always was.

The time was four in the morning and when I got back to the house I heard Macy in the kitchen.

I turned on all the lights and she groaned, looking half asleep. "Oh, hi." She said, squinting under the light. With her lazy voice sounding unknowingly seductive. It was funny how she didn't even know how much she affected me. Or anybody for that matter.

I didn't know what to say. Even with her hair like a mess and her sleepy darkened eyes she hypnotized me. It only added onto the disgusted feeling in the pit of my stomach; it was there reminding me of how much I screwed up and how no one would come close to being as good as Macy. "What are you doing up?" I asked her, turning off a light, trying not to blind her.

"Xavier needs tending to." She said with a low chuckle. A sleepy one too, it was sexy.

I didn't say anything and watched her outline that was still dark in the faint shadows. "Do you ever have to baby him when he gets drunk?" She asked.

I shrugged, not sure if she could see me, and threw the meds on the counter tiredly. "Not really. When he's drunk I leave him in the bathroom to cough up his mistakes." I said nonchalantly.