Jameson On The Rocks

Hello all!!

I almost forgot to update today, but thanks so much to XGummyBear_WarriorsX I remembered! Well only because I was reminded, so thanks I really appreciate it :)

Right now I'm watching this scary movie Ocolus with my bestfriend (who is the one who inspired the character Marilyn). And for the first time in a long time in my busy life, I'm having a sleepover! Not that it really matters, but I just haven't done much other than running and school work in a while, so.

I ramble too much, sorry.

Please enjoy my chapter, and let me know what you think of Conrad and his familiar decisions.

Love you guys ♥

p.s. I will also be updating my new student/teacher story so please check that out and let me know you feel about it so far!

- cilla

We all knew it was true, but Xavier and Carol laughed anyway. "Oh Conrad, are you excited?" My idiot friend teased.

I found myself getting more and more annoyed and went for the stares but he pulled me back, hugging me from behind like he had done with Carol, his girlfriend. I cringed. "Get off me."

"Don't be a moody bitch!" He scolded, squeezing me tighter.

"Carol." I said.

"Yes, Conrad?'

"Get your boyfriend."

She giggled, "No."

I took another breath, because it knocked me out just thinking of saying her name, "Macy?"

"Hm?" She looked up in shock, looking as if she was lost in thought, her fingers absentmindly wrapped around the large square rock on her finger.

"Get your brother." I said boredly.

She tried to smile, but it was like everything she did these days were forced. I began to believe I was either the only one who could see it, or I was going crazy. And it was, unfortunately, probably the latter.

"Come here Xav!" She called like he was puppy. "Here, boy!"

I felt Xavier scowl from behind me and I had to laugh at the sudden playful scene along with Carol. "Shut up, Macy."

"Treat?" She squeaked with giggles, making Journey's ears perk in excitement.

I laughed again, "You're toturing the poor guy." I pointed out.

"Xav!" She called again and Xavier finally dropped me, walking over to her and chased her playfully. Her laugh filled the house as she ran away, but was soon caught and swooped up by her british knight in shining armor.

"I don't know what's going on but I'm keeping you for myself." Jared told her and I hinted the innuendo in it and cringed to myself, hearing her laugh again and the door upstairs shut.

I felt a hard slap on the back. "I never asked you about Chris," Xavier began, seeming to forget he was just trying to catch his perfect sister.

I groaned. "No, man. No, it... It's nothing."

But he knew it wasn't nothing. "I didn't know he still did that shit." He admitted.

"I know. Me too."

Before he got more into detail on what happened after I locked myself in the guestroom, my phone rang and I saw it was Dr. Meir, my psychiatrist. "Hello." I answered.