Rainy Poker

Hi everybody,
I almost forgot to update today, and it would've been sports, sleep, and goodbyes to blame if I had. Cross country season is here, and nothing had changed this summer, I'm still waking up before six o'clock every morning to go out and run with a group of maniacs. Only now, it isn't optional.
My amount if sleep has suddenly decreased, which is very unusual for me. I'm usually verp prompt and stern about when I go to sleep, and never allow myself after 10:30. It's taken it's toll.
Then there is my oldest brother. We had lived underneath the same roof since I was born, and this morning he left on a plane all the way from Texas to New York to go to Cornell University. There's been a lot going on.
And adding onto my exhaustion, and my stress, I'll be attending a highschool peprally, or whatever you may call it, and will probably also be taken from a good amount of sleep. I wasn't going to go, but I have to support the team. And my friend convinced me as well.
I am talking so much, I apologize.
Please, enjoy my chapter, and I've also updated my new story Smile For Me. Please read, and tell me what you think!
Thanks ♥
- cilla

.

"It's been four damn years! How is he still hung up on her? Does he realize how pathetic he is?" Xavier said, pacing in frustration.

He realized what he said and froze to stare at me, just as Mary did. I rolled my eyes and sat back in discomfort. Yeah I knew that I was just as pathetic as Daniel, but I wasn't psychotic.

"Before Macy left he was tracking her down and trying to talk to her. I was driving over here and saw him following in the car behind me. It scared the shit out of me. And it was him who sent those sketchy roses!" Mary shivered and Xavier took a deep breath, probably deciding to tell her what happened and how he and I found out it was him who sent the roses.

"We know." I said bluntly.

Mary looked at me curiously and she stretched her legs into my side rudely and I tried shoving her away but she kicked harder. "How, dumbass?" She spat.

I looked at Xavier and he elaborated. "Me and Conrad were hanging out at a bar back in Dallas and he went looking for us."

"Why?"

"He was trying to get me to convince Macy he was good for her." Xavier laughed then pointed to me. "It was so funny though, Conrad was so pissed but he was trying to hide it."

Mary and I glared at him and he sobered up. "Sorry, but yeah he was being a dick and we may or may not have tried to beat the shit out of him."

"Tried?"

"Okay we hurt him pretty bad but he was being persistant!" Xavier defended. "Wait he was following you?"

I scoffed, "I'm not sorry." I muttered, not thinking much into Xavier's question.

They laughed. "Of course you aren't." Mary said, ruffling my hair like a child. I wanted to slap her hands away but didn't have to energy to do so, so I closed my eyes and tried to let my irritation from her pass.

"Hey Mary." Macy said, walking down the stairs and looking a bit confused at how friendly Mary and I were acting.

Maybe if I was nicer to Mary, Macy would like me more. Or be happier that we got along. Her friend and I tried anyway, at least I did. I bit my tongue when wanting to spit out profanity but sometimes Mary didn't even bother holding her bitch talk back.

"M-Macy!" Mary sat up immediately seeming suddenly uncomfortable. Xavier eyed her telling her to just tell Macy about Daniel. Mary just had to make it so dramatic, what was the harm in telling her? "Hey, Mason." Mary smiled awkwardly, shooting me a side glance.