We'll Never Be?

Ok I'm sorry I forgot to upload again, I'm just very unorganized right now, it's summer!
But yes here ya go, enjoy and give me a vote, give me comment, tell me if you're feelin it
Thanks :D

lol
- Cilla (me)

***

I was sitting on the other couch, one next to where Aaron and Jole were sitting. Macy was still in the kitchen and I was beginning to wonder if she was alright, if I upset her. I was a stupid bitch at the time and couldn't go in the check on her. Jole looked over at me and whispered. "Did you scare her away?"

I sighed, "I hope not."

He looked at me and for the first time all day he gave me sympathy. Then he stood up and went into the kitchen. "What did you say?" my brother asked.

I layed my head back and ignored the urge to pull Jole back to the living room, but I knew he wouldn't screw it up further for me. "She said I changed. I agreed. She said she expects me to shut her out again, so I told her I wouldn't. I ended up telling her that she's not herself." I finished the beer quickly, painfully. Her lingering taste was still there, earlier it pleased me. Now it just wasn't enough and it hurt.

"What did she say?"

I shrugged. "Nothing. I left."

He sighed, and we both were quiet for a while. I didn't want to talk anyway, and soon I heard her dog's footsteps beat down the stairs.

"Holy shit..." Aaron said. "That dog is so big."

Journey sat at my side, making a point that he liked me. I gave him a pat and he opened his mouth and panted, breaking out into a grin.

Macy and Jole came out, talking intensely. They got along so well so quickly. I couldn't help but remember how we were the opposite. We didn't like eachother at first, for some reason...

"Oh, he's awake." Macy said and the dog left my side, going to his owner and greeting her happily.

"Ah, Mastiff's are the best kind of dogs." Jole said to her, bending over the slightest to stroke Journey's coat.

"They're full of love." She agreed, kissing her dogs head multiple times.

"Y'know what they say, the bigger the dog, the bigger the heart." He said, sounding older than ever. But Macy still laughed and agreed. I watched Jole squeeze her hand warmly and they were deep into conversation.

Aaron went over to sit by me and crossed a foot over his knee and sat back, putting his arm around me lazily. "They're really getting along. Jole doesn't even smile that much around Andrea. And she's his daughter."

"Well yeah that's probably because they're pretty much exactly alike." I muttered in a huff. She was happy. I wanted that, but I also wanted her.

And I was a selfish person, so it didn't matter to me.

"Well why'd you fuck Jole?" Aaron said quietly to me, biting his lip and trying not to burst into laughter.

I felt my face go red in both anger and embarrassment and shoved him off the couch roughly. He couldn't help it and began laughing hystarically.

I gave him a good kick, and he doubled over, still laughing. Jole and Macy just stared, completely confused. Aaron wouldn't stop laughing either. "Hey bastard," Jole called and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, you have your father don't you? Sorry, I shouldn't call you that... Is there a word for boy with no mama?" Jole could tease me with that, because he helped me through it. I wasn't exactly too resentful of the bitch who had me because of him and that lifted a good amount of weight off my shoulders. "Anyway, what's the problem?"