Confidence In A Wine Glass

Hello everybody!

I'm  not sure if this is late or right on time, but I am uploading on my brother's laptop since my phone is down, I'm not sure if it's broken or I don't know, but my phone was the holder of pretty much everything I relied on. That makes me sound so weak and stupid, but y'know. I had my calender that held all my important dates, publishing days. story ideas, stories, pictures, inspiration... I'm a bit confused on what to do with my life so I've been physically writing. Physically, with a pen and paper and all.

Anyway, I have a story that I have almost finished on the side. A teacher/student love story called Smile For Me (The cover is on the side and sorry if it's a blurry.). So far it's one of my favorite stories I've written, and I'm eager to publish it. Desperately eager. I decided to- if I was publishing it- put it on private for personal reasons, meaning if you wanted to read it, you'd have to follow me. And I promise this isn't because I want followers, afterwards you can unfollow me if you're interested in my story, but I really would like your opinion on it!

Here's the summary:

Diana Apollo was a straight A student, and never really had to work hard for it until Mr. Grant came along and became her Advanced Calculus teacher.

He was the handsome teacher who everyone feared. Nevermind his looks, he treated Diana the worst. Giving the innocent eighteen-year-old pointless detentions and cancelling her secret tutoring with another teacher, just to see her suffer.

Trying to maintain a perfect grade in calculus AND keeping Mr. Grant off her back was impossible, it was either one or the other.

When Diana has no choice but work hard to keep a perfect grade, Mr. Grant starts to show up in her life much more than usual. 

When she really meets the real him, will she be able to start trusting him? He was her teacher... But there must be more to it.

Xavier and I were golfing. Just me and him. We were around the Twin Creeks club, and he was quiet. I thought he was angry at me for a second, knowing how I took Macy out to see Cory, but when I looked over at him he seemed to smile at himself and it freaked me out a little.

"What?" I said.

"Macy said she had a lot of fun. What did you do?" He asked suspiciously.

"What do you mean?" I snapped in defence.

"She seemed off."

"You think I'd know?" I would. It was probably because of Jo, and the cuddling, and the bracelet. The embarrassment didn't seem to fade at the thought.

"Yeah, I do." He leaned against his club and stared me down until I spoke.

I took in a breath and looked away. I couldn't believe I told him. "Well, you know how you're always asking about this bracelet?" I asked, slipping it out of my pocket.