Yield (Erik Killmonger)

Start from the beginning

"Come back home soon," he murmurs.

"I will baby."

You leave and Erik returns to bed.
📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚
Erik doesn't hear from you for three days before a phone call scares him. It's 2 am and he answers.

"Hello?"

"Is this Erik?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"I am afraid I have some bad news."

Erik listens before he drops his phone and lets out a sob.
📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚
It has been two years since Erik got that phone call of your death and he tries to stay strong for you. He finished his PhD with honours and had put his cap and gown on your grave.

He finally decides to put his plan to action and goes to Wakanda. He always told you he would take you there one day.

When he steps into the throne room he stares in shock. Standing with the princess, Queen, and the King is you. You're in a black bodycon dress with a matching gold light duster coat and heels. Your hair is cut short as well.

 Your hair is cut short as well

"Raven?"

You look at Erik and gasps. You quickly move away from the group, rushing over to Erik. You remove the cuffs (ignoring the protest) and hug Erik. Erik returns it and you kiss him, holding his face, smiling as his dreads tickle your nose.

"You're alive!" He says in shock, tears in his eyes.

He buries his face in your neck, trying to stop his tears as he holds you tight, not wanting to let you go in case you disappear again.

"Zarina. You know this man?"

You turn to look at T'Challa, Erik still holding your waist.

"Yes. He was—"

"Is," Erik murmurs, kissing your neck.

"Is my boyfriend. He was who I left behind."

T'Challa nods.

"I see. Well, we must see what he wants."

"I want the throne," Erik says and you elbow him.

"Now is not the time to joke."

"I'm not joking babe," he says, eyes going hard. "I want the throne and the mantle of Black Panther."

You pull away and Erik frowns, trying to catch your hand.

"What? Why?"