Chapter Two

Nari's P.O.V

I sat up and yawned. I needed to try find a job today. Maybe a local cafe or something. I just need a job that pays me decently, so I can afford to live here. I got up quickly and walked to the kitchen grabbing a cereal bar. I walked to my small backpack and grabbed a change of clothes. I should probably buy some more with the money I stole. I didn't have chance to bring much. After changing I grabbed some money and decided to head to the small local market.

As I walked around the market I bought a couple items of clothing. Like vests and jeans. Maybe a jacket or two. But as i was looking at a pair of trainers I saw a girl shove a necklace into her pocket. I quickly grabbed her arm. I took the necklace out of her pocket and shoved her away from the stall. I bowed and gave it back to the woman owning the stall. "Thank you!" She smiled at me and I smiled back. I have to try make a good impression around here. I need to make sure people think I'm a good person. "Please do me a favour!" The stall lady said quickly before I could walk away. I nodded slowly. "Please could you watch for thieves today? I'll pay you!" She said smiling, instantly I nodded and smiled. "I would love to" I say happily. She pulled me a chair out and I sat down and placed my bags next to my legs.

I sat there all day catching thieves for this lady. And as she was about to shut her stall she smiled at me. "Here is your money for today, sorry what is your name young lady? I don't think I ever asked" I smiled to her. "'My name is Jun Nari" I bowed slightly and smiled. "You did excellent today Nari! Please call me Mrs Kim. And If you don't mind me asking would you like to work for me?" She asked looking hopeful I nodded. "My pleasure" I say smiling. "Thank you! You know where I am! Please work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday. 8am to 5pm" she says happily. I smile and nod remembering the times and days. "Goodbye Mrs Kim!" I wave as I walk away. I found my job. I still hurt people, if need be. But not illegally or badly. Just minor to make sure they don't steal from her stall again. I smiled walking home. My new clothes in bags and more money.

Yet again I walked into my apartment and unpacked my bags. Before taking a nap. I wake up and stretch slightly. Yawning I looked at the clock on the wall. 7:57pm. I still had time left. I could do something. It is Wednesday. I don't have work tomorrow. I smiled and rushed into my bedroom. Grabbing a outfit before heading out. I walked into the first night club I saw and walked to the line. I looked at the length of the line. Shit! I walked up to the bodyguard. Sending him a little wink and smile he let me in. Smirking I walked in and went straight to the bar. I'm old enough to drink, but I look far more mature and never get told to show ID so that is a bonus. Ordering a drink I sit there and listen to the music. Smiling I drink my drink and enjoy myself.

After another few drinks a girl came and sat next to me. Keeping my eye on her I carried on drinking. "You can sure handle your drinks" she says into my ear, I turn and look at her. I look at her head to toe. She's dressed slutty. Makeup cakes her face and her extensions look a different colour to her real hair, a fake smile is plastered onto her face and her lips look fake. She's after something. most likely money to add to her fake look. "Piss off" I say drinking the rest of my drink. She scoffs and walks away in a huff. Hearing a chuckle I turn around and see a man laughing. "Way to turn her down" he says chuckling, I laugh a little with him. "Ah. Well. Her fault for just wanting money" I say smiling before ordering another drink.

For the rest of my night there I managed to get a lot of free drinks. Dance on the dance floor and get a few numbers. But the one thing I noticed was a group of men always staring at me, I never got the chance to see there faces thanks to how dark the club was. I tried to brush it off but they made it obvious. Looking at the time I decided to leave. I paid for the drinks I ordered before leaving. Walking home I laughed at the thought of that fake woman wanting money from me. I walked home in silence not even a car drove past. I mean it is about 3am. I hummed a song slightly as I walked. But still listened out for anyone nearby. The drinks I had didn't really affect me. The slight feeling I had from them wore off in the club. 

Hearing footsteps I stopped walking. I leaned against the wall and looked down the street. I saw those men from the club. Either this is coincidence and they live near me. Or there following me. I didn't wanna take a bet. I booked it. Running fast. God why does everything I do end up in me running? I ran and ran and ran. Hearing all there footsteps behind me. The adrenaline gave me a little boost. I ran down an alley. Seeing a metal fence at the end I jumped it easily. "How did she jump that?!" A deep voice shouted. "Years of training boys!" I shouted back laughing. Precisely 20 years of training, I thought to myself. As I was laughing I carried on running. Breaking a slight sweat I hid next to a dumpster and caught my breathe. A smile on my face. I'm still yet to be caught by whoever is following me all the time. Once I caught my breathe I carried on walking a different route back to my apartment. Always listening and looking around. I won't let whoever is after me catch me. I refuse to go back to my father.