33.

Summer Ray.

"Summer, where you at? I been calling you all day." Frankie said as I answered my phone. "Since you got this new man you think you the shit and don't fuck with nobody. Dick must be to bomb."

"It's not even like that. I've just wanted to spend some time with him before he go back to work. He's on vacation and you acting like you didn't see me Friday and it's Sunday."

"Whatever, are we still going to lunch tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"Alright bitch I'll talk to you later."

"Bye." I laughed.

I hung up my phone and walked back to the den.

"You ready to go babe?" Tray asked me as I pulled in my shoes

"Yeah."

"Alright let me finish this."

"Nope, because you'll be doing this all day and you'll forget we have plans." I grabbed the controller and sat it on top of the game system. "Let's go' you're driving."

For the past few months Tray and I have been dating. I've sat down and talked to Armani and told him that we need to be strictly friends but he didn't listen. So I had to leave him alone all together.

Everybody was telling me that I was wrong for stop talking to him but nobody didn't understand how I was feeling. I was getting played and he was going home sleeping comfortably. He go to his girlfriend and be laid up while I'm in my feelings thinking about a taken man.

Once I met Tray my feelings for Armani slowly started to fade away. I could honestly say that I have deep feelings for Tray. He respects me, makes me feel beautiful, listens to me when I talk, and  put me in a good space.

He's showing me how I should be treated in a relationship. Being with him is the best feeling I've had in a long time. It's a breath of fresh air being with him.

"Babe come on." I looked up and seen we were at his parents house. "Mama wanted me to stop by real quick."

"Okay." We walked in the house and seen his stepdad sitting on the couch.

"Hey Mr. King."

"Hey Summer."

"What's up pawpaw? Where ma at?"

"What's up? She in the kitchen." We walked in the kitchen and I sat on the bar stool.

"Hey Mrs. King."

"Hello Summer." She looked at Tray and raised her eyebrows. "Tray I should slap your eyebrows off your fucking face."

"W-what did I do?"

"Oh, you charged my fucking credit card. My bill is sky high right now."

"Ma I don't have your credit card and I pay your credit card bill."

"I'm talking about my Victoria's Secret credit card."

"I didn't know you had one of those. What are you doing with one of those in the first place."

"None if your business."

"Did you ask Jr.?"

"He said you had my card."

"And you really believed him. I believe you owe me an apology."

"I'm sorry baby." She kisses the top of his head. "What are y'all about to do?"

"She want me to take her to the mall and we going to lunch after."

"Alright if you talk to your brother tell him imma fuck him up."

"Okay ma."

After saying our goodbyes we headed to the mall.

Armani Bryant.

"Are you kidding me right now Jay?" I looked at Jourdan.

"Yes Armani I'm pregnant."

I sighed heavily and shook my head. "When do you go to the doctor?"

"I have to call and make an appointment tomorrow so I'll let you know."

"I'll be back." I grabbed my key and headed to Dollar Tree.

Every time Jay and I had sex I made sure to wear a condom and pulled out before I bust. So I'm trying to figure out how she is pregnant by me.

When I pulled up I hopped out and went to get some pregnancy test. I looked down each aisle before I saw them. I grabbed three and headed to the register.

-

"Go pee in this cup." I handed her cup and  she grabbed it. I opened each test and sat them on her dresser. I grabbed a syringe and waited for her to come out.

"Here." I grabbed the cup and put the syringe in it. I dropped pee on each test and looked at it. One line popped up and I looked at her. I looked back at the test and another line was slowly appearing.

FILLER.