10.

Summer Ray.

It's been a whole week since I heard from Mani and I'm over him now. Since it's Saturday I'm being dragged out with Jahdiah and Frankie.

Shanna is still not talking to me but I don't care. Looking through my closet I threw some clothes on my bed.

"Where are my white pants?" I mumbled as I tapped my lips. I slowly turned around in my closet looking at the top of it.

Once I seen them I quickly grabbed them. Tossing them on my bed, with the rest of my clothes, I walked to the bathroom.

I did my makeup and heard a knock on my door. I closed my robe and walked to my front door.

"Who is it?"

"Frankie!" I opened the door and stepped to the side. "Why aren't you dressed?"

"I was getting ready but you knocked. Where is Jahdiah?"

"He in the car on the phone and Uber is going to be here in fifteen minutes so hurry up."

"Okay, okay." I hurried to the back of the house and started putting on my clothes.

" I hurried to the back of the house and started putting on my clothes

Arriving to the club we got out the car and headed out the door.

"I.D." We showed them to the security and walked inside.

"Let's go to the bar." Jahdiah said as I examined the club. "Oh he is cute."

We walked to the bar and Jahdiah ordered six Patron shots. Giving me two of the glasses I looked at them and backed at him.

"You are going to drink them so." He pushed one of the shots to my mouth. "Drink up."

I took one of the shots and closed my eyes tightly. "Man, I don't see how y'all do this." I took the other one and sat it on the bar counter. "Can I have a water?"

"No, bartender can we get three double shot of Patron and lime juice?"

"I'll have another drink just get me a water, bottled."

"Alright."

The bartender brought us our drink and sat the water in front of me. I slid him the money and grabbed my drinks.

I swayed my hips and rapped the lyrics as the DJ played Documentary by Lucci.

"This is no phassage, I don't want no bodyguard
I need me a Nicki Minaj, I need me like two freaky brauds." I rapped along until Jahdiah nudged me.

I took a sip of my drink and looked at him. He nodded towards the door and mouthed something. I looked towards the door and seen Mani walk in with two other boys.

I rolled my eyes and took another sip

I rolled my eyes and took another sip. "I am not worried about him."

"Well he is on his way over here. I don't think he saw you though."

"I don't care if he did."

"Sure." He dragged out.

I shook my head and listened to the music and I looked around. The DJ changed the song to YFN and I rapped along.

"We just some young fly niggas (Yeah...)
We just some mothafuckin' fly niggas."

"Summa'?" I turned to Mani and looked at him. "Why you ain't answa' my calls?"

"What calls?"

"I been callin' you."

"I didn't get them." I turned around and grabbed my water.

"Why you actin' like this?"

"Like what?"

"This."

"What do you expect when I haven't talked to you in a week?"

"Let me holla' at you real quick."

"I'll be back." I grabbed my water and walked behind him. We walked outside the club and over to his car. "The reason I didn't talk to you fa' a week was 'cause I was in jail. James and I got into some shit and got arrested. Nothin' illegal though. We called my mama but she said we needed to calm down 'cause we always gettin' into something. Usually James will flirt with the offica' but it was a man this time. So we stayed in there fa' week and now Um' hea. I jus' turned my phone back on ta'day since it get turned off yesta'day."

I just sat there listening to what he was saying. I took a sip of my water and sat it back in the cup holder.

"Say somthin'."

"I understand why you didn't call." I really didn't know what to say.

"Call yo' friends and tell'em you with me." He backed out the parking lot and got to the main road. I sent both of them a message saying that I was with Mani.

A few minutes later we were in a restaurant on the beach waiting in our food to go. Mani pulled me into his lap and kissed my neck.

"You gone spend the night with me?" He kissed me again.

"I don't know." He turned my head and looked at my face.

"Stop playin' with me."

"I guess I will."

"Ain't no guessin'." He licked his lip and leaned in. His lips gently touched mine as he held my face.

"Here's your food." I pulled away and stood up.

"Thank you."

"Let's go ma'." Mani put his hand on my lower back as we walked out.