12.

Summer Ray.

"I am not about to kiss nobody ass. I don't say shit about her or her raggedy ass boyfriend that she have." I said looking through my clothes.

"I'm not saying will be her friend but I just talked to her and tell her how you feel. She has to respect your decision in men just like you respect hers." Frankie said laying in my bed.

"To be honest I don't think I should reach out to her because she is the one that caused all this mess."

"Someone has to be the bigger person and reach out. So, why don't you talk to her when you go to work Monday?"

"I'll talk to her when I feel like it."

"Your phone is ringing."

"Who is it?"

"Mani."

"Hello."

"Summa', will you be able ta' come ova' ta'night?"

"I though you have to go to work."

"I do, I mean befo' I go in."

"Yeah, what time do you want me to come?"

"Come 'round eight thirty, nine."

"Alright, I'll see you later."

"Yeah."

I tossed my phone on the bed and picked up my clothes. I heard a knock at the front door, sighing I walk to the door.

Opening the front door I seen Jovon.

"What do you want Von?

"Let me in it's hot as fuck out hea'." I let him in and he walked to the couch.

"Why did you come over?"

"'Cause I wanted ta' see you, is that a problem?" I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen. "Aye bring me something ta' drink."

I grabbed a bottle of water and some chips. I threw the water at him and sat down across from him.

"Why did you really come over here?"

"I've been tol- hold on." His phone started to ring. "Hi, this is Sam from your local sperm, you jack it we pack it, how may I hello you?" I laughed as he hung up his phone.

"Baby girl I got to get going, I have to pick Derrick up from work."

"Where is his car? I don't want you to leave." I whined.

"His car is in the shop, I'll call you later though."

"Alright." I sighed. "What were you saying?"

"I heard you been kicking it with A."

"Who told you that?"

"A little bird."

"Shanna."

"A little bird, is it true though?"

"Yeah but why are people telling you me business?"

"I don't know but I don't have no problem with you dating him. He's a good dude and he's mine closest friend."

"That's something I should be worried about, him being your friend." I laughed as he straight faced me. "I'm just playing, where is your girlfriend at anyways?"

"She's outside on the phone, you still got that nail shit hea'?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Lalani needs her nails done and you know you are the only one who does her nails."