19.

Summer Ray.

Never fall in love with a man who don't love you
I wouldn't waste my time telling you something wrong
You been with him one night and now he's coming home

He's mine
You may have had him once
But I got him all the time

I nodded my head slowly back and forth to the song as I made my way back to work. Today was a slow day so I wasn't in a rush.

For the past couple of I've been talking to a friend I knew forever. I've had a crush on him in the past but he was always in trouble.

He came to my parents house to see them and I so happen to be there. He was a sweet talker and still is. He still looks the same but now he had muscle and tattoos.

Armani has been talking to Miracle trying to find out what I've been doing

Armani has been talking to Miracle trying to find out what I've been doing. She'll never tell him but she told me she slipped up and told him I'm talk to someone. He mad mad, for what? I don't know.

Now he been blowing up my shine and I haven't been giving him the time of day.

My phone chimed notifying me that I have a notification. 

Danny 😍😝 1:22 p.m. - I've been feeling myself in Greece.

I looked at the pictures briefly and pulled up to the shop

I looked at the pictures briefly and pulled up to the shop. I looked at them again and sighed.

"This is a blessed man." I mumbled trying to think of something to send.

I see 😋💦 -1:24 p.m.

I got out my car and headed back into the shop. Putting everything away I waited for my client to come so I busied myself. Putting everything in the sanitizer I heard the door open.

I seen it was Joshua walking in on the phone. I smiled and finished what I was doing.

"Fats come here." I rolled my eyes at the name and continued what I was doing. "Summer I know you hear me."

"What Josh?"

"Come." I walked over to him and he pulled me into a hug. "I missed you."

"I just saw you yesterday."

"So." His hands went down to my butt. "I see you trying to get some ass. Who you been fucking? Because you was skin and bones when were in school."

"Don't worry about that." I moved his hands.

"I'm about to head back to work, I just wanted to see you."

"What time do you get off?"

"I don't know."

"Call me when you get off then."

"Alright." He kissed my cheek and left. I sat down and filed my nails.

-

"Baby y'all been friends since y'all were kids. I don't see nothing wrong with him loving you. That means that he liked you when you were younger but he couldn't do anything about it because y'all were too young. Now that you are grown he could pursue you how he wants. Your father and I like him for you. And the fact that he came to me before talking to you let me know that he is a man. He asked me is it okay to talk to you."

"Love is a strong word ma'. I mean I like him and love him as a friend but I don't love him like that. He have to earn it. It's not going to be given to him because we been friend for a long time."

'I'm not telling you to just just give him your love. If he loves you there's nothing you could do about it. But he should understand that love don't grow that easily for everyone. It's not an overnight thing it happens over a period of time."

"This is too much." I sighed. "Ma' I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay sweetie I love you."

"I love you too." I hung up and laid back in the bed. Somebody knocked on the door and I looked confused.

I walked to the front door and send Armani standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking at him

"Came ta' talk ta' you."

"You can't just be popping up to my house. I could have had company."

"Why you out hea' wit' anotha' nigga?"

"Why are you worried about me and who I'm with? Last time I checked you are not my parents or my nigga. You need to leave coming over here with this bullshit."

"I see you wit' anotha' nigga we gone have a fuckin' problem and that is a fuckin' promise."

"What the fuck ever. Get off my porch with that shit."

"Don't act like you don't know who I am. I will fuck you up Summa'. Try me if you want." With that he walked away. I rolled my eyes and slammed my door and made my way back to bed.