3.

Summer Ray.

"Shanna come and get your brother before I beat his ass!" I pushed him away from me.

"Jovon, leave her the fuck alone." She threw a pillow at him.

"Shan don't play wit' me. You know I'll fuck you up."

"Why are you still here?"

"I had ta' come back ta' spend some time with my Sunshine."

"Stop calling me that." I rolled my eyes.

"Where is your ugly little friend you be with."

"Who?"

"Curly hair boy."

"Oh, why?"

"You need to be with him." She put her hand up before he could speak. "As of matter of fact, where is your girlfriend?"

"She somewhere 'round hea'."

"Shanna, I'll see you tomorrow." I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my purse.

"Where are you going?" She whined.

"To my parents, my mama said she need to talk to me about something."

"Ugh, alright. Tell ya' parents I said hi."

"I will, bye nigga."

"Sunshine I'm walking out there too." I opened the door and seen a car pulling up. Von threw his hands up and the person honked the horn. "This nigga."

I walked to my car and got in. Throwing everything in the passenger seat, I grabbed the seat belt and buckled it.

Backing out the driveway I pulled up to the stop sign. Hearing my phone I grabbed it and seen Shanna calling.

"Yes."

"Can you buy me some ice cream on your way home?"

"I don't know how long I'm going to be over there."

"So, just bring it over."

"Alright."

"Thanks babe."

"Mhm, bye." I hung up and threw my phone in the passenger seat.

Pulling up to my parents house I heard loud music somewhere. Stepping out the car and walking closer to the door I heard it coming from their house.

I unlocked the door using my key and pulled it open. Walking out the foyer into the living room I saw my father dancing.