31.

Summer Ray.

"Bitch say you swear." Frankie said on the phone as I explained the situation that went on between Armani and I.

"I swear."

"Where are you right now?"

"I'm at work right now."

"Why you on the phone then?"

"I'm in the employee office but that's beside the point."

"Oh okay. Call me when you go on break or when you get home."

"Okay."

"No matter of fact I'm coming up there to get my nails done."

"You paying nigga."

"I'll pay this time."

"Just get here."

"Alright I'm on my way."

I hung my phone up and went back to my station. I seen a lady waiting​ and it seems like nobody attended to her.

"Hello, what may I help with you today?" I asked nicely.

"I just my eyebrows waxed and lashes done."

"Okay, you could sit in front of the mirror and I will get started."

"My bitches! I am here!" Frankie made his grand entrance

As I put on the last individual lash I looked up at Frankie and shook my head.

"You need to go home Frankie." One of my co-workers said walking out the salon.

"Y'all know y'all be happy to see me."

"Never." Another one of my co-workers said.

"What the fuck ever." He walked over to my station and sat down.

"What color should I get?"

"Get your normal French​ Tip."

"Okay I am all done." She looked in the mirror and looked at her eyebrows and lashes.

"How much?"

"Twenty three dollars." She handed me thirty dollars and told me to keep the change. I put my tip money in my pocket and walked to my station. "Before you start running your mouth I don't want to talk about that situation in here. These people are to nosey."

"I know but what are we getting into today?"

"We?" I chuckled taking the polish off his nails. "I'm going home and do my normal routine."

"And what is that?"

"Take a shower, get something to eat, and then get in my bed. Watch TV until I fall asleep or get on some type of social media."

"You so fucking boring."

"Blah blah blah. I don't want to hear that."

"I'm coming to your boring ass house then with all the good food and snacks."

"Yeah, okay."

"Aye hoe who the fuck you think you talking to? I will break yo' shit fuck to talm' 'bout. A Crystal bring ya' ass on girl. I told you to be outside when I come here."

"I'm coming."

"Hurry."

She started rushing as he walked outside. I shook my head because he does this every time he has to pick her up. Some type of brother.

"I'm on Facebook​ and this bitch was on live and her boyfriend told her to spell orange."

"Okay, so."

"The dumb bitch said the fruit or the color." I started laughing so loud and he just looked at me. "That shit isn't funny, it's sad."

"It is funny because that was a dumb ass question."

"Yo' phone vibrating." I looked at the name and it was Armani. I put the acrylic on his nails and not worrying about my phone. "You know you gone have to talk to him."

"I don't, I just need some time because. He be giving me mixed signals. When I was on break I saw him with the chick like they were the happiest couple. I can't deal with that. I have to distance myself away from all of that."

"So tell him that. Tell him you don't want him like that because he has a girlfriend. Y'all are friends. You act like you can't talk to him like he's a friend. Put your foot down and stop getting soft when you are around him. Let him know that you are not with the bullshit and you are not interested in what he trying to give you right now."

I took in what he said and thought about what I could say to Armani. But then again you have everything planned out and you freeze up or just can't get nothing out that you had planned.

I'll just have to go with the flow when I talk to him because things don't go as planned.