11.

Omniscient.

As soon as his front door was shut they started kissing again. Her tongue fluttered against his, and his hands were deep in the softness of her hair, and it was like time unspooled, carrying them right back.

He pulled her against him, thinking that he'd never get her close enough.

Taking her hand, Mani led her to his bedroom. She nibbled at his ear, touching his face with her fingertips, sighing, whispering, "You feel so good."

Once, she pushed him back, propped herself onto her elbows, and asked, "How long has it been?"

"It's been a li’l while." He said watching her take off her clothes.

He felt her slip down the bed. She unfastened his pants, eased his briefs over his hips, and brushed the length of his dick with her palm before taking him in her mouth.

He sighed, eyes shut, thinking about how unbelievably good it felt, when Summer gave a throaty moan, then rolled her mouth from base to tip and whispered, "Look at me."

He looked and saw that she had her eyes open, locked on his, as nightpened her mouth, hollowed her cheeks, and slid all the way down.

He wondered if some other guy had asked for that — I want you to look at me when you do it — or if she'd seen it in a movie, or read it in some magazine. Ten Secrets to Turn Your Guy On. Summer’s expression went from ardor to confusion as she felt him start to soften.

"What?" she asked.

"Shh," he said, pulling her up so they were face-to-face again. He slid his hands between her legs, positioning fingers and thumb. He nuzzled against her, his lips on her neck, nibbling and kissing his way up to her earlobe, where she'd been ticklish.

"Ooh," she whispered. "Ooh! Oh, oh, oh," she sighed, as he worked his fingers against the slick seam.

Mani watched her squeeze her eyes shut as she clamped her thighs against his wrist and snapped her hips up, once, twice, three times before she froze, all the muscles in her thighs and belly and bottom tense and quivering, and he felt her contract against his fingers.

Before she could recover, he'd rolled her onto her back and slipped inside her. After the first thrust he had to hold still, knowing that if he kept moving, if he gave himself up to the exquisite tightness, the heat, he would explode. He wanted her to come at least once more, with him.

He reached down and stroked her cheek, then her hair. "Oh, God," she whispered, swiveling her hips in a way he knew would send him right over the edge. "Oh, wait. Do you have a condom?" she whispered.

Mani opened his nightstand drawer and ripped open a Magnum. He kissed her and he slipped inside her again.

She gasped and shut her eyes, and then neither of them spoke. She had one hand on his shoulder, the other slowly stroking his back, from the nape of his neck to the base of his spine.

"You feel so good," she whispered . . . and then Mani couldn't hold back any longer. He plunged inside her, deep into that maddening clutch, that heat. Summer moaned, her hands locked onto his shoulders, her breath against his face, her voice in his ear, urging him on.

"Oh, behbay," he gasped as she put her lips against his ear, whispering his name over and over, like a chant, or a song, or a prayer.

But as soon as they were done, Mani pulled off the condom and disposed it. PPullingSummer into his arms he slowly fell asleep.

Summer Ray.

Getting off the phone with Frankie, I sat my phone on Mani’s nightstand.

“Good morning.” I said as I saw Mani walking out the bathroom.

I got out the bed started pulling on my clothes

“Good morning, whea’ are you goin’?”

“I need to go home and bathe.”

“You want me ta’ take you?”

“It's okay, you still look tired. Get some rest.” He laid down and pulled out his phone. “What time do you have to go to work?”

 “What time do you have to go to work?”

“Eleven.”

“Surprised you didn't get fired.”

“I got the juice.”

“Yeah right.”

“I do.” He laughed.

“Whatever helps you sleep at night.”

“I hea’ a horn.” I looked out his window and seen Frankie in the driveway.

“I'm about to get going.”

“Call me when you get freshened up and everythin’.”

“Okay.”

“Gimme a kiss befo’ you go.”

“I didn't brush my teeth or nothing.”

“You actin’ like I'm askin’ for tongue.” I pecked his lips and looked at him. “I talk ta’ you lata’.”

“Alright.”