6.

Summer Ray.

"Summa' hurry ya' ass up befo' I leave." Mari stood by the door of the salon waiting on me to get the put.

"Okay, let me grab my purse." Grabbing my things I made my way to the door. "You act like you got somewhere to be."

"I do."

"Where?"

"Touch yo' nose."

"You so petty." Climbing in the car, I put on my seatbelt and grabbed the auxiliary cord.

"I'on know why you got my shit 'cause we ain't listenin' ta' yo' music."

"But you always singing along to every song."

"Whateva'." Stopping a stop sign some lady started walking across the street. She was walking slow and I could see the look on Mani's face he was getting aggravated. "Speed the fuck up befo' I hit yo' ass!"

"Fuck you nigga!" Speeding off, he almost hit her.

"Mani, are you crazy?" I slapped his arm.

"Somethin' like dat'.

"Oh my goodness." I mumbled. I stared at him as he mumbled the lyrics to the song that was playing.

"I can tell you been eatin' yo' pineapples, girl, your pussy taste like pineapples." He sung lowly while nodding his head.

"I thought you didn't want to listen to my music."

"Shut up and get out."

"You don't have to be so rude." I got out and walked to him. "With yo' ugly self."

"Who you callin' ugly?"

"You."

"I'mma show you ugly." He pulled out his phone and looked at himself in his the mirror, which was his phone case. "This is ugly." He showed me myself and started laughing.

"That is not funny." I pushed him and walked inside Catfish Dewey's.

"How many?" The hostess asked.

"One adult and one child." I rolled my eyes looked at Mani.

"Um' guessin' you the child."

"Right this way." The hostess laughed.

"Go with yo' childish ass." I walked in front of him and followed the hostess.

"I'm Taylor and I will be your waiter today, would you like to start with something to drink?"

"I would like a lemonade."

"Make dat' two."

"Can I get some Hush Puppies?"

"I will be back with your drink and put your order in."

"Thank you." She walked away and I looked at Mani. "Get off the phone."

"Hol' up."

"No, now." He looked up at me and sat the phone on the table. "You always on your phone."

"So, you comin' ova' ta'night?" Its been two weeks since we've been dating. I've been to his house everyday since my first time going over.

"I don't know."

"You know."

"Do you go to work tonight?"

"Didn't I tell you I only work Sunday through Thursday."