30.

Summer Ray.

I looked at my mom like she was crazy. "A brother?"

"Yeah."

"Are you pregnant?" I asked shocked.

"Oh God no." She laughed. "My friend is having a baby and she can't raise him and she wants me to keep him."

"Oh thank you." I let out the deep breath I was holding in. "I mean you could get him. If you want to raise another child you can. You not doing anything anyways. You need somebody to run your pressure other than daddy."

"That's good to know. Your daddy is going to get kicked the fuck out soon."

"Why?" I laughed. "How do he feel about the baby?"

"Running my pressure, but he's happy about the baby. Already buying baby clothes and shit."

"Let him be happy. You remember he use to dress me up as a boy and do all that stuff he wanted to do with a son."

"I guess." She yawned. "Y'all need to get out my house, I'm tired."

"Okay ma' we leaving."

"I love you babydoll​, lock my door before you leave."

"Okay, I love you too."

"Y'all get out my kitchen!"

-
"When do you go back to work?" Frankie asked me as I watched TV.

"I go back Monday then you know Christmas is the following week and we'll be closed and I'm so happy for that."

"Well when you go back I will be needing a fill."

"I gotcha."

"I'll call you when I get off."

"Alright."

I hung up and sat my phone on the bed. I looked around the room and stood up. I had nothing to do so I decided to clean out my closet.

But before I started I went in the kitchen and grabbed the Strawberry Daiquiri.

Sitting in the middle of my closet folding my clothes I heard the door bell. Nobody really uses the door bell unless I ordered takeout and I didn't order anything.

I stood up and stubbled at little. I was kinda tipsy, drinking and not moving for a long period is not good. I walked to the door and looked out the window.

I seen Armani standing at the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking at him

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking at him. I waited for him to respond. "Armani!"

"Yeah, my bad

"Yeah, my bad. What's up with you?" I stepped back and let him in.

"Nothing much, just cleaning out my closet." I walked back to my room. "What are you doing here?"

"I haven't heard from you in a while. I needed ta' stop by ta' see what you were up ta'."

"Nothing really." I pulled out the bag of clothes I didn't wear. "What have you been up to?"

"Shit, chillin'. Been dealin' with my crazy ass relationship."

"Good luck with that."

"Why you talkin' all low and shit."

"I'm not talking low, you barely listening."

"I know." He said lowly. I ignored his comment and moved some stuff around. He leaned back on my bed looking at his phone. "You ate?"

"No."

"Aight."

I looked back at him and he was typing away on his phone. I shrugged my shoulders and straightened the things on my dresser.

"Come hea'."

"What?"

"Come hea'."

"Why?" I said looking at him through the mirror.

"Jus' come."

I stopped what I was doing and rolled my eyes walking to him. "What?"

He sat up and put his hands on my waist. I moved his hands and he put them back but held me tighter. "What Armani?"

"You know you look good with this dress on."

"Thanks, can you let me go?"

"Nah." He stood up. "You know I miss you."

"I miss you too and I won't go a long time without talking to you again."

"I mean us, I miss us."

"Oh."

"I don't know why I let you go from the beginnin'." I looked at him and took a step back.

"Armani what are you talking about? You have a girlfriend."

"I know." He stepped to me and kissed my softly. I heard the doorbell and he pulled away. "Pizzas here."

I shook my head and walked behind him.