15.

Summer Ray.

"You are going to rot in hell."

"I vacation there."

I sat in the couch watching Madea's Family Reunion. Waiting on Daniel to send me the address to the restaurant we are having lunch at.

Daniel 😍👀 2:27 p.m. - Flanigan's around the the corner from your house, is cool?

Yeah I'll be there in ten. -2:28

I turned the TV off and made my way to my room. I grabbed my wallet and keys and headed back to the front of the house.

It's been a few weeks since I spoke to Armani and I don't plan on it. Daniel and I been hanging out since I met him at the club.

 Daniel and I been hanging out since I met him at the club

We never kissed or anything physical. He said he needs to talk to me about something and I'm praying that it's nothing bad.

Pulling up to the restaurant I seen him standing by his car. I parked my car and got out. Walking over to him, he put his phone in his pocket and smiled.

"Hello beautiful

"Hello beautiful." He pulled me into a hug.

"Hey handsome, you look nice."

"You know." He licked his lips and smiled. " I'm just playing, you look nice too." He led us inside and to our table. "How was your day going?"

"It was pretty boring, I should've went too work but I was just to tired. How was your day?"

"It was good, went to see my pops today. He was excited to see me."

"When was your last time seeing him?"

"About six months ago but I talk to him when I can."

I nodded my head looked at the menu. "What do you have to tell me?"

"Well you know how we planned to go to Orlando?"

"Yeah."

"Well I will not be able to go because I'm going overseas."