9.

Summer Ray.

"Summer, are you fucking serious? Are you really going to go out with him?" Shanna said as I got my lashes done.

"Shanna stop worrying about me and what I do. Don't you got a nigga. Let me be happy for once."

"You could do better that's all. The boy work at the hospital."

"So fucking what. Don't your boyfriend work at iHop. So don't worry about what my dude got going on."

"When the nigga fuck over you don't come crawling over to me."

"Fuck you Shanna. When that nigga cheat on you again don't come knocking on my front door."

I paid for my eyelashes and walked out the salon.

Shanna feels that she could say anything to me and think I would follow what she says. She she thought fucking wrong.

Her boyfriend is a convicted felon. I don't see why she always try to come for somebody relationship.

"Hello?" I answered my phone without looking.

"Sunshine, what is goin' on with you and Shanna?"

"Von I don't want to talk about your sister judgemental ass."

"Is she still mad that you talk to Mani?"

"Yeah but her relationship is no better."

"Yeah she go with that fuck nigga. I'm about to call her and straighten this shit out because she gets that shit from our mama."

"Alright I'll talk to you later."

"Yeah."

Pulling up to my house, I got out the car and got the mail. Walking in the house it was time for me to get ready. Being out with Frankie and Jahdiah had me wore out.

Taking a quick shower I slipped on some comfortable clothes. I did my hair and makeup and waited for him to text me tell me he was on his way.

Since I was waiting I got a bowl of fruit and watched TV until it was time for me to go.

1 hour later.

I threw the container away and walked back to my room. I wrapped my hair up and took off my make up.

I sighed and got into bed. Hearing my phone ring, I picked it up slowly.

"Hello?"

"Bitch, how is your date going?" Jahdiah asked.

"Why would you call if I'm in the middle of a date?"

"But you answered."

"Well he didn't show up."

"You want me to come over with you?"

"Yes and bring Frankie too."

"Alright we'll be over soon because we were just at Walmart by your house."

"Call me when you are about to pull up."

"Okay boo see you when I get there."

"Alright."

"Bitch get the fuck out my phone befo- " The hung up as I laughed.

Them two always went back and forth but loved each other. I've been knowing them since my sophomore year of college.

I was lost in campus and they helped me while arguing at the same time. After that we've been close ever since.

I opened my Instagram app and uploaded a picture.

Mood 😒

Mood 😒

I liked a few pictures and closed the app. I tossed my phone on the bed and walked to the front of the house.

Knowing Jahdiah isn't going to text me, I opened the front door and walked to the kitchen. Looking around the kitchen I opened all the cabinets.

Seeing all this food I didn't know what to eat. I grabbed a box of cereal and a bowl.

Hearing my front door opened I yelled, "In the kitchen!"

"Where do this nigga live so we could pull up on him?" Frankie walked in the kitchen.

"I don't want to talk about that." I put everything up and grabbed my bowl. They followed me to my room and sat on bed.

"Okay, who did your lashes?"

"Who else? Only one person could touch these lashes."

"Well I got mine right here so I need you to do mine."

"Mine too because it's time for these to come off."

"Take them off and I'll do them after I finish eating."

"So I was at iHop yesterday and I seen Shanna ole rusty ass nigga. Why do he got beef with me?" Jahdiah whipped his head.

"He just don't like you

"He just don't like you." Frankie said while laughing.

"I don't give a fuck, he just be doing too much when he about see somebody gay."

"He be fucking them that's why. He don't want nobody to know what going on."

I looked at my phone and it was still no message from Mani. I sat it back down and went to put my bowl in the kitchen.

"Well who is up first?"