32.

Summer Ray.

"Frankie you say one thing and another thing is going to happen."

"Girl, I know what you mean."

"So, how are you going to tell me to plan something out if you know what I mean?"

"I thought that happened just to me. I'll call him for you and tell him that you want to be friends. Nothing more."

"I could handle this myself. Don't you got a boyfriend to worry about?"

"Yeah but his ass always gone to his mama house."

"What's wrong with that? At least you know where he's at."

"It's nothing wrong with it, he just need to come home more."

"So why don't you tell him?"

"Because when I look at his face everything just disappear. I could be so mad when he get home and then 30 minutes later I'll be all up under him like nothing never happened."

"Don't try to help me no more."

"What?" He laughed.

"You can't even talk to your own boyfriend, so what makes you think k I'mma keep taking your advice?"

"I give some good ass advice."

"You take your own advice and then tell me how that works out for you."

"I know my advice works because many people have taken it and their relationship is working out fine." I stared at him and he smile. "I think."

"You think?"

"Yeah, I haven't heard from them in a while."

"Maybe because you gave them some shitty ass advice. I wouldn't want to talk to you either."

"Whatever hoe."

"Yeah whatever. What did you vet say about your..."

"Bitch vet?"

"Vet say about your boobies."

"Fuck you and my doctor said I could get them. All my test came back good."

"When you gone get them?"

"I don't know yet because I got to prepare myself for that pain."

"Well you better prepare yourself because you can't take pain."

"I know but that's why I got a best friend like you." He tried to sing.

"No you don't because I'm done being your best friend."

"Yeah whatever. What are we doing for Christmas?"

"I'm going to my parents that's it."

"When I leave my parents I'm coming to you mama house to see yo' fine ass daddy."

"Shut up with that. His old ass is not sexy."

"Shid I don't know if we looking at the same two people."

"We are but he isn't fine." I mugged him. "You have your opinion and I have mine."

"Yeah and mine is clearly on top."

"As always."

Armani Bryant.

"J, when you leavin'?" I asked Jourdan as she sat on my bed.

"I don't know yet, why?"

"Just askin'." I looked at her and jus' stared. "Why don't you like Jahdiah?"

"Because he forced me to have sex with a group of people."

"Did he have a gun ta' yo' head?"

"No but he got me drunk and let them boys have their way with me." She looked off to the distance as she spoke.

"Oh." I dropped the conversation. "What time you go ta' work tomorra'?"

"I took off so I could spend the day with you."

"Aight, what you wanna do?"

"I don't know, what do you have in mind?"

"You the one that is takin' the day off."

"We could go out for breakfast and go on from there I guess." I nodded and looked at my phone to see if Summa' texted back. She didn't. "Why you keep looking at yo' phone?"

"Waitin' on my brotha' to text me back."

"You watching Semaj?"

"Nah, we jus' talkin'."

"Okay, I'm about to make some dinner and I'm staying over."

"Okay."