14.

Summer Ray.

Its has been a week since I last heard from Armani. I tried calling him but he never answered.

I stopped calling him and took that as a break up. If I don't talk to you in a week and you are my boyfriend we are over.

Grabbing my Cinnamon Sugar pretzel from AuntieAnne's, I walked to Footaction looking for Frankie.

"Summer, what shoes you said you wanted again?" Frankie walked up to me and grabbed a piece of my pretzel

"Don't do that ever again. I almost bit your finger but some high top Adidas."

"Why didn't get me one?"

"I asked you did you want one and you said no."

"I thought you was talking about a plain one."

"Do you guys need help?"

"Yes can I get these hightop Adidas in a seven."

"Will that be all?"

"Yes."

"I'll be back with your shoes."

"So you still haven't talk to him?"

"No, I don't care no more. On to the next one."

"So you telling me we going out tonight?"

"No i wasn't saying that but we can."

"Don't get me all excited and then change your mind."

"I am going."

"Okay."

-

I looked in the mirror one last time and grabbed my clutch. I walked to the front of the house and waited on Frankie.

Popping a piece of gum in my mouth, I heard Frankie coming. My stomach started to turn because something didn't feel right. I was about to tell Frankie that I didn't want to go but he cut me off.

"Bitch you are going."

"I just feel like something is going to happen."

"Nothing is going to happen. Just calm down. The Uber will be here in like ten minutes."

"I'm trusting you, you bald head bitch. If something happen I'm coming for you."

"Hoe shut up."

Pulling up to the club the line wasn't long so it didn't take long to getting in. Walking to the bar order our drinks and observed our surroundings.

I started dancing where I was standing. I seen Frankie kept shifting in his seat with his eyes locked on something.

I tried to follow his gaze but I couldn't quite catch it. As I was sipping my drink someone approached me.