7.

Summer Ray.

"Baybeh, I'll come ova' when I get off." Mani said smacking in my ear.

"Ugh, okay."

"Don't, I said I'll be ova' when I get off."

"Okay, okay." I rolled my eyes. "I thought you were off today."

"I got called in. I'll be there 'round eleven thirty."

"Did you eat?"

"Um' eating now."

"What are you eating? I hope it's not some fast food."

"Nah, my mama made me somethin' ta' eat."

"Better. Well call me when you are on your way."

"Alright, I'll talk ta' you lata'."

"Mhm." I hung up and sat my phone on the counter.

After wiping down the counters and everything I made my way to my room. I slipped on my pajamas and picked up my phone.

I seen that I had a message from one of my closest friends Jahdiah.

DiamondPrincess 👑💎10:32 p.m. - Don't you forget that I'm still a nigga.

Oh I didn't forget because you said you was getting some head the other day

Oh I didn't forget because you said you was getting some head the other day. -10:34

DiamondPrincess 👑💎10:34 p.m. - Hell yeah and that nigga was giving me life.

DiamondPrincess 👑💎10:35 p.m. - Did you talk to Frankie ugly ass today?

Lol get the fuck outta here. I did talk to him. He was looking for you but he said you blocked his number. Why? -10:40

DiamondPrincess 👑💎10:45 p.m. - The bitch kept playing on my phone. His ass made me go this job like I had an interview and all.

😂😫💀 You always falling for some dumb shit. You really need to save them number after you fill out an application. -10:50

DiamondPrincess 👑💎10:57 p.m. - 😤 Hell no because I got a real job interview tomorrow at Vicky Don't Tell Nobody and at BBW. 😋

Well look at you go. Don't try and look like a hoe going to them people jobs. -11:00

DiamondPrincess👑💎11:03 p.m. - You need to worry about being a hoe with that fine ass nigga who bed you be laying in.

DiamondPrincess 👑💎11:03 p.m. - Bitcccch I would've been jumped on that dick.

DiamondPrincess 👑💎11:04 p.m. -