25.

Summer Ray.

"I say Jerome's in the house so you better watch out." I sat on Armani's couch watching Martin.

He was busy so I did him a favor and watched his niece for a couple of hours. I didn't mind watching her because she was a happy baby.

But she is sick and she's been sleep since I got here, which was about 30 minutes ago. I stood up and walked to the room that she was sleeping in.

I peeped my head in the room and seen her moving around. I stood there waiting to see if she was going to wake up and she did.

I picked her up and felt her forehead. She was warm but no burning up like Armani was complaining.

I changed her diaper and grabbed her list out of her baby bag. I read it over and put it back. I went to the kitchen and seen her food in the refrigerator. I warmed it up and grabbed her cup with some Gatorade in it.

I fed her, her soup and then have her the Gatorade. We sat on the couch watching cartoons. I looked at her and she was drifting back to sleep.

I was tired too but I wanted to make sure she was sleep first.

"Summa' get up."

"I'm up." I mumbled. I started to fall asleep again until I felt something touch my face. I looked up and seen Armani smiling. "Why are you smiling creep?"

I looked down on my chest and seen Semaj sucking her fingers sleep.

"Thank you fa' watchin' ha'."

"It was no problem."

"I got you somethin' ta' eat too."

"What did you get?"

"Subway."

"Tuna?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Open this motherfucking door." The door opened and James walked in. "Where is my daughter nigga?"

"She right hea'."

"Hey Summer."

"Hi James." He grabbed Semaj and she start to whine.

"It's daddy baby girl." He kissed her cheek. "Did these ugly people bother you."

She looked at him sleepily and he smiled. "She'on like you talkin' 'bout us."

"She know yall ain't all that, ain't that right Sammy." She laid her head down in his shoulder and he looked around.

"Told ya'."

"I 'preciate yall watching her."

"It wasn't nothing." I said and got up off the couch. I stretched and walked into the bathroom. After freshening up I went into the kitchen.

I seen my sub sitting on the counter and I grabbed it. I looked on it to see if he had to honey mustard on it and he did.

"Summa', what'chu doin' lata'?"

"I don't know, Franks suppose to be calling me." I bit my sandwich and looked at him. "Why?"

"I wanted ta' know if you wanted ta' chill or somethin' like that."

"If he don't call when he said he will I'll call you." He nodded and licked his lips. I wrapped my sandwich back up and looked at him. "If I am busy we could do something tomorrow if you are not busy."

"I'll be lookin_ forward ta' one of those calls."

I chuckled and picked up my things, "I'll talk to you later Armani."

"Can I get a hug befo' you leave?" I walked over to him and wrapped my around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my close. "Don't touch my butt."

I pulled away and he started laughing. "I wasn't goin' ta' do that." I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Lies, but I'll talk to you later."

"'Ight."

-

"Frankie I am not about to play with you." I threw a fry at him as I laughed.

"For real girl. When I felt his tongue slip back there I was about to jump out of my skin. But I didn't stop him, that shit started feeling good."

"You ate his?"

"Hell no my tongue is not going back there. All I know he don't have shit to say to me when he gets mad." He laughed.

"You need to stop."

"You never got yo' ass ate?"

"No." I scrunched up face. "I don't want nobody face face back there."

"You say that now but wait until that tongue slip up."

"If he do slip up he'll get kicked right in his forehead."

"Not the forehead." Frankie laughed. "I am just going to wait for this day for you and I'll be like Bitch how did it feel?"

"You got me fucked up nigga." I straight faced him. "Nigga ain't going back there."