8.

Summer Ray.

"Why did I have to bring two breakfast over again?" Jahdiah asked handing me my bag.

"Her nigga here." Frankie said pushing him out the way.

" Frankie said pushing him out the way

"Bitch don't touch me." He walked to the table. "Where he at?"

"He sleep right now but should be getting up soon. Thanks again for breakfast."

"No problem." Frankie cut in. "Where are we going today?"

"I need to go get something for dinner tonight."

"To the mall it is."

"I think I hear your boo." I looked towards the hallway and seen Mani on the phone.

"I love you too, ma." He hung up and walked towards me. "Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning." I kissed his cheek. "Mani these are my friends Frankie and Jahdiah."

"Nice to meet you Mani." Frankie shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you da- I mean Mani." Mani slowly shook Jahdiah's hand.

"Nice ta' meet y'all too."

"Here babe." I handed him his breakfast and took a seat.

"Thank you ma'. I'll leave y'all in hea' ta' talk." He picked up this things. "Nice meetin' y'all."

"Same." They said at the same time. As soon as they didn't hear his footsteps the bother slapped my are.

"What the hell?" I choked on my pancake.

"Why didn't you tell us he was that fine?" Frankie said pushing me again.

"You seen the pictures we took together."

"I know but I didn't know he was so fine in person."

"Yeah." I smiled. I heard my phone vibrate and it was my mama.

Mère 👸 10:22 a.m. - What are you doing today?

Going shopping with a few friends and going to dinner. -10:23

Mère 👸 10:23 a.m. - Dinner with who?

A friend. -10:24

Mère 👸 10:25 a.m.- I want to meet this friend. When you get off tomorrow come by the house and pick up your thing.

Okay, I will.- 10:26

"Bitch listen to me." Jahdiah snatched my phone. "What time do we suppose to be going to the mall? I don't need them little ass kids out there bothering me."

"Yo' ass be bothering them. Don't sit here and lie like you don't be pushing them around and talking about them like they can't hear you." Frankie laughed.

"We could go after we eat breakfast and after I get ready."

"Well hurry up and eat so you could get ready."

After finishing my food. I walked to my room and seen Mani pulled on his shirt.

"Where are you going?"

"Um' goin' ta' meet up with my brotha'."

"Okay, what time should I be ready?"

"Uh, 'round seven." He picked up his phone and walked over to me. "I'll see you lata'." He kissed the corner of my mouth and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Okay." I held him close and slowly pulled back. "I'll see you later then." He kissed me again and walked out the room.

-

"Girl I like this dress

"Girl I like this dress." Frankie held one up. "Did he tell you how to dress?"

"No, he don't don't know where we are going."

"I'll just get the dress and get some jeans and a shirt to be on the safe side."

"You don't have to buy jeans. You have some at home and I bet they are new because your boring ass don't go out."

"Shut up." I laughed. "I'mma prove to you one day and go out."

"And I want to be there when you go out."

"And you will be there. I will make sure to call y'all so you can see me live a little."

"Bitch that sound like a lie."

"It really do. I don't want to hear none of that shit you talking. I'll call you next week so we could go out."

"Sure thing and I don't want to go to none of them strip clubs either."

"I guess you seen my snap." Jahdiah said laughing.

"Hell yeah, you letting a nigga grab money off your face with their ass."

"I was so fucked up that night. I don't know what time I got home."

"Nigga we didn't go home that night. We was at Ash hotel at another party."

"I'm not with that, I'm a starter at this."

"Well we could just go to the club and have a few drinks."

"Okay, can we get out this store so we could get something to eat?"

"Okay, are you buying this dress or not?"

"Yeah, let me pay for this then we could go."