The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars (Erik Killmonger & M'Baku)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Calm yourself M'Baku. T'Challa isn't going to try anything."

T'Challa blushes.

"Jabari men can be jealous lovers."

"Not jealous. Just..."

"Possessive."

T'Challa laughs as M'Baku pouts. You smile as you slip your shoes on.

"I'll leave you men to talk. I want to go to the library."

They nod and you leave them to talk.
💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍
You are surprised by the question T'Challa asks you.

"Me? On the council?"

"M'Baku doesn't have all your people skills," T'Challa begins and you laugh. "And he said he would prefer to and I quote "stay in the mountains then come down here"."

You chuckle.

"I accept."

T'Challa smiles and M'Baku hugs you, making you smile as he kisses your temple.

"I owe you," he murmurs.

"Yes you do."

T'Challa smiles at the couple.
💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍
You eye the outsider and raise an eyebrow. He looks at you and smirks. You are in a black hoodie dress with thigh high black heel boots. Your dreads are up in a ponytail, revealing the shaved sides, and you have on glasses.

You don't appreciate the leer and glare at him.

"Get your cousin T'Challa."

Everyone stares in shock. You stand and look at W'Kabi. You don't trust him.

"T'Challa."

He looks at you.

"I must go. I will give M'Baku your regards."

You kiss his cheek before hugging Shuri and Ramonda. You disappear in a puff of black smoke.
💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍
When T'Challa is brought to you and M'Baku you gasp, running over to him. The bell sleeves of your dress flow as you run over.

"Get him to the healing room! Now!" You shout.

M'Baku looks at you.

"Shuri and Ramonda will be here soon. Be kind to them."

"I will my love."

You leave, headed for the healing room.
💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍
You return with T'Challa, dressed in the traditional clothing of the lost tribe. You are in a black dress with long flowing sleeves and a slit up to your thigh, revealing your tattoo. You are barefoot with the exception of an anklet that has all your protective animals on it.

You say a quick spell and your eyes turn pitch black, hands glowing black. You shoot the plane down and do the same to two more.

"Go," you say and T'Challa rubs forward as the border tribe charges.

You fight with a grace that Okoye is jealous of. You block strikes, blows, and hits, returning your own. You summon panthers black as night, hawks with blood red eyes and black feathers, and black elephants.