Creek (4)

That all changed, however. Craig slowly bent forward and took the Q-tip and handed it to Tweek, hungrily eyeing her as she handed over the cotton swab. Tweek was thrilled that she was the one able to give pleasure, and rather quickly she tucked the razor away and instead rubbed the little stick along the others folds. When she found a fold that she felt was rather sexy Tweek yanked on it, using the Stick to pull it back.

The water cascaded into Craig's hole when it was spread, and Tweek had been careful to Spread it just right. She moved it until she could view inside of her lover, gasping as she saw how damp that Craig was. The blonde continued to inspect for some time until finally she had enough with just sizing her lover up.Tweek put the now dirtied Q-tip to the side, far away from the other objects. Then Craig took the lipstick. Tweek braced herself for the action that was obviously going to start any time now. Something that was actually noticeable was going to enter her and she was more than ready for it.

Craig moaned gently, Tweek's face flushing almost as soon as she heard the noise. Though she wanted to just lean back and think about all of the pressure this all was Tweek still decided to continue letting Craig do as she pleased. The girl took the little capped wonder and ran it over the others entrance, the tub quickly gliding around from the water. Each little movement of the tub was a success in making Tweek pleasured. Damn how she loved Tweek when she did this sort of thing. Without thinking Craig grabbed the tube and shoved in into the girls hole, pushing it in and back out.

Within time it was entering her and then removing itself perfectly. There was something about the water surrounding them that just added to the level of excitement that each of the girls possessed. Neither of them really were sure what it was, though. The two of them could assume that it was the sound of the water when Craig thrusted the tube in. Or maybe it was just the taboo nature of it. Either way, it was hot and no one could tell them other wise...Especially Craig.

The sounds, the lighting, everything about this was just phenomenal. Screw Clyde and her porn. Why watch it when you have a smoking hot girlfriend.

Right?

In all truth that was what the blonde was. She was like some gorgeous fallen angel or something. The way that her face begun to shimmer in the light from the escaping pools of sweat that fled from her pores- damn that was hot. Without another second passing by Tweek threw herself up against the rim of the tub.. Her knees rose and turned towards one another while she spread her legs apart all in the same sense. Tweek's eyes fluttered.

Those gorgeous green orbs rolling back as the lipstick hit her repeatedly where it was supposed to go. The shaking of her legs just wouldn't stop. The pleasure was becoming too much for her or something. It was all that the girl could do but not scream from the feeling and then slide down the tub and into the water filled abyss. The continuing of the shaking water went on with each movement from Craig's hands. The tube went in farther and farther, her fingers even rubbing her enterance by a total accident.

"G-god! Craig stop...nngh. I can't take it anymore." She pleaded, her hands racing down to the others wrists to stop them from their frisky movements.

Reluctantly Craig did oblige, not wanting to make the other uncomfortable. She ran her hands down the others thigh, gliding them in mischievous little sorts. The fingers slipped away, and then back to take out the mass that was inside.

Have you ever slowly taken a Popsicle or sucker out of your mouth? Well, that was sort of what it felt like when the tube went out and there water went in. The damp beginning of her orgasm slipped out. She had been just seconds from reaching it. What a shame.

Instead of that (reaching it) Tweek just sat there, but the thing was, she was still doing something very erotic. Rather than having the lipstick she trailed her hands over the brush that was menacingly looking at her. That brush was quickly taken under the grasp of the water, Becoming latched on at the brush part of it and not the handle. A warm breath seeped out from her mouth as she braced herself for this object to enter her. The pressure was on now. The very tip of the handle grazed over her thighs, comforting them. It's rubbery handle easily gliding it around.

Within time, she moved it to her hot spot. The heat that was plummeting there was just arising her anticipation. Well, both of their anticipation really. She carefully slid it around her, rubbing at each and every single spot that she could. The brush was just melting around her. She was getting to much again. She needed to stop teasing herself and get on with it again. The feeling of the brush made Tweek want to scream. The blonde was feeling this all in her hamstring thanks to her positioning and within time she was sure that she would be hurting. Until that time, however, she just sat back and enjoyed the ride.

The handle of the brush coaxed her. Each fragment of a movement was powerful enough to drive her close to the end of it all. Every time the brush was thrusted in a little bit even the water in the tub started to wave. The sounds of the sloshing water matched perfectly with the movements. It was ecstasy. Each and every time that the brush entered her she quivered. Rotund droplets of sweat begun to bead. The dripping sensation of the sweat filled her face until it fell off into the water. That little droplet was like an atomic bomb to Tweek. It set her off.

It was tremendous. Phenomenal. Exquisite. A plus for Craig Tucker. Tweek screamed out, her head rolling back. She threw it back within seconds after that seemingly innocent droplet fell. Once it fell all hell was loose. Was it just them or did the room just get ten times hotter? It surely felt like it for the two girls but furthermore Craig didn't seem to mind. Rather she took the once harmless handle of the brush and pulled it out from her. The quick movement yanked out the following fluids of Tweek's orgasm. The liquid slipped out from her entrance and into the water beside them.

"That was quick, Tweek." Craig observed with a somewhat sly expression on his usually placid face. Tweek tried her very best to respond to Craig, but seeing how she could barely breath that became a bit of a challenge. The wave of euphoria washed over. Pant after pant they all washed away until nothing was left. It was all that she could do to breath. Slowly she brought up a clasped fist, holding up her hand and sent Craig a halfhearted little thumbs up. That was as much as she was able to do.

The panting didn't help at all with the fact that now Tweek was one huge, twitching mess. Even though she always was twitching there was something about these twitches that were less annoying and menacing. The twitches in her eyes were not even that annoying, and actually sorta cute. For whatever reason Craig always found the eye twitching maddening since it made Tweek look weak and vulnerable, which she wasn't.

A loud gurgling sound was what knocked Tweek out of her state. At first the sound terrified her, until she turned to see Craig perked over near the head of the faucet and started to drain the water. The water was quick to run, as if afraid for another round. In seconds the water was already down practically an inch. The pool around then slowly diminished. As the water washed away Craig stood. With a moment of hesitance she held out her hand, allowing for Tweek to take hold to get some help out.

On most occasions it was never hard to get out of the tub, but seeing the circumstances then maybe it was alright.