Kyman (1)

Warning: This chapter mentions rape and contains some....kinks.

It was dark. 

The only thing that he was able to see was the distant ultra violet lights that traced around a small portion of the wall. The lights highlighted splatters upon splatters. The memories of what those splatters originated from made him sick- it made Kyle sick. 

The splatters were all over those walls, with the lights being placed there purposely to mock him. The memories fled through the males mind. All of them were terribly gruesome and somewhat erotic. The majority of the spots came from blood and sweat, however semen did play a rather hefty role in the marks appearance. It was disgusting to even think about some of the things that took place in this very room. It was amusing to think that so many horrible moments originated from what once was a harmless little game. 

When the boys turned fifteen one of their friends, Eric, grew this sick obsession with the world wars. At first it really was harmless, until he started to take things way to far. Cartman never had been one for Jews like Kyle, but after his fifteenth birthday things started to become sickening. In time he started to act out what had happened during the wars, specifically world war two. He mocked and ridiculed Kyle worse than he ever had before. 

One day things went to far, however. He somehow brought Kyle into his house and got him to come into the basement (where Kyle was currently). There he acted out in a way that not even Kyle could have thought he could be. He spun Kyle around, pulling a switch blade out on him and forced him to drop his pants. 

Everything seemed so horrifying, and the blade at Kyle's neck only got closer to his throat the more that he resisted. Only, as soon as everything seemed over and tears broke from his eyes did Cartman stop what he was doing. He pulled the knife away from his neck and forced Kyle to look at him. All of the fear that Kyle possessed washed away as he looked at Cartman. At first he thought that the brunette was going to rape him, but he was wrong. Instead, Cartman locked his eyes with the other and stared at him with this seriousness that he had never seen.

This...reassurance.

"May I?"

His words pierced at Kyle's skin.  However, that was the past and this was the present. Things change, they really do. Ever since then Cartman and him played this game- a very sick game. This game reminded him of the games that he would play when he was younger, only was this different since they were the only ones even playing this game. In addition to that, they were older. The game that they played was Nazi V. Jew. It was a horrid game.  However, the both of them loved this game very much so. They really did not even know why they loved this game so much, other than the fact that both of them were desperate teenagers. The two may have disliked each other very much so but whenever they played this game some other emotion would take hand- desperation. Really, their hatred for eachother was always there, but something else ignited when they played the game together. 

Kyle never would have let Cartman touch him by any means in general, but this game was so different. In this game the two always maintained this mask of different emotions. Things always went farther than they normally would have gone. Really, they themselves never gave consent to it. It was this game that made them want to act things out. Kyle would have never let Cartman do any of the things that he had done. Cartman never would have let Kyle do what he did either. This game gave them reasons behind their actions, so that they would not have to admit the fact that they both had the closeted hots for each other. 

That was how Kyle even ended up in Cartman's basement in the first place. The red head had been strolling along in the woods with his star of David necklace on, when he had been ambushed by the other. Kyle and Cartman knew if they were playing on not based off of what they were wearing. Kyle would wear the star of David and Cartman would sport his Wehrmacht's uniform. It was like their costumes, if you will. Cosplay...that to.