Creek (1)

Craig was speechless. Before him was his lover, Tweek, whom was sitting down on their bed in the nude. His ivory colored skin matching in a complementary sort of way with Craig's more tan skin. It had been Craig's birthday, and when he was asked by Tweek about what he wanted, he didn't mean for the blonde to take it seriously. Craig had simply told him that he just wanted Tweek. Never did Craig mean that he wanted to fuck his precious bean, though he wasn't complaining. At least he could admit that.

Tweek sat down on the floor in front of Craig, wearing kitten ears as well as a kitten tail. He looked adorable, with his face slightly flushed as he was nude when it came to everything else. He patiently sat, waiting for Craig to say something in regards to the outfit that he had on. Though he didn't, or at least, he wasn't quite ready to say anything. Rather he was stuck in a trance, his gaze hardening over the others body. Every part of him was delightful to look at. Tweek was just a beauty.

"M-master, please touch me." Tweek begged to Craig, spreading his legs apart.

That was another thing about Tweek that he loved; how flexible he was. Craig dipped down, grabbing the others chin and gripped onto it tightly. He hardened his gaze, the terminology that the blonde had used to talk to him was really turning him on. He shifted, pointing to the bed with his usual stoic gaze. This, of course, Tweek understood. The smaller male quickly stood up and sat on the bed, settling down like he had on the floor.

As soon as he laid down on the bed, Craig jumped up on top of the other. He rolled his hands over the others bare chest. He then looked directly down at the others nipples. A mischievous little idea popped into his head. If Tweek really wanted to make him happy then he would let Craig do as he pleased. Craig jumped up, scurrying over to a cardboard box that held many little toys. He looked up to Tweek in occasion, deciding what he exactly wanted to do to him. All that he really cared about was having a kinky night in the sheets.

He pulled out a set of vibrating nipple clamps, placing them onto Tweek. At the moment, he had the little toy off, so it really want doing all that much. Then he pulled out some handcuffs, his face darkening as soon as he looked at them. That was a for sure. He bent over, waiting for Tweek to get comfortable before he restrained him. Finally, he pulled out two more useful products. He tossed the other toys to the side, bringing out a cock ring as well as a little strap on vibrator. For some reason Craig felt like they were going to have amazing sex.

Of course they would.

As soon as he helped Tweek with his cuffs and strap on, the sooner that he turned in the vibrators. Both the nipple on as well as the strap on one. He just really wanted to please his lover. He begun to plant gentle little kisses onto the others face as he watched Tweek's twitches only proceed to worsen. The twitches were better like this, though. Since they all were originating from pleasure instead of paranoia.

Within seconds after the initial start of the vibrators, Tweek already started to pre cum. Tweek was an early one, he was. He tended to always be the one to cum first, no matter with who else. Trust was just how he was. Craig didn't mind that much, though. He found it all that more sexy. He was one that loved to show off his lovers, even if his said partner didn't want him too. Tweek used to call it embarrassing, though he easily had learned to just go with it.

"A-ah master...this...oh Jesus..." He started to moan out.

The ravenette was purring at this, only having his own pun as he pulled out his member from his underwear and begun to stroke himself. The satisfying feeling swell as he tried to match the spaz' own pleasure. He allowed a deep pitched moan free from his lips as he touched himself. He was already aching to fuck Tweek.

Without even thinking, he cranked up Tweek's vibrators. As well as this, he started to stare directly at the cock ring that was currently on Tweek. To bad that the blonde was always one to cum quickly, since that would just make all of this just that much more awkward. Craig laughed at it, watching how Tweek's member flushed red within minutes. It was extremely arousing, how the others dick appeared.

Craig smirked as he watched and listened to Tweek begin to literally scream out his name. Tweek begged and pleaded for him and it was as hot as hell. Craig found Tweek hot twenty four seven, however, this was one of those few times when Tweek looked like a porn star. He groaned as he looked at the other, all the while proceeding to pump himself.

As Tweek's pleas grew more demanding and desperate, Craig sighed and bent over to his night stand. Once he hovered over the said stand, he pulled out an acute bottle of lube. It was just purchased, and had only been used by the two of them once. He had decided that this lube would do. He pressed down on the pump, lathering up his hands with the poultice. All the while, he looked at Tweek expectantly. Tweek caught on.

"Please Craig daddy! I need you up m-my ass. I r-really a-ah, need you~!"

Craig had nodded to the blonde, making sure the he had his hands phenomenally lathered up before he begun to prod his said fingers into the other. They easily slipped in, even though Tweek had a butt plug already in his ass. The room in his ass was still fine, due to him being well stretched from the two fucking just about every other day.

He then started to move his fingers around more so, not worrying all that much of the stretching part. Craig started to pump his fingers in and out of the others ass. Tweek's pitiful moans filling up Craig's entirety of thoughts. The sound that Tweek's ass and the others fingers helping to make its own harsh fingering.

"GyaAh, please fuck me." He whined yet again. His lips puffing out as he said this.

Craig rolled his eyes at the other, wrapping his hands around the others neck to shut him up. Then he pushed himself up, not bothering to take out the butt plug that was in Tweek's ass. He smirked at Tweek, his grasp tightening more so. Though Tweek still didn't seem to get why Craig was choking him, and proceeded to scream out massive pleas. He needed the cock ring off. It was starting to bring him actual, genuine physical pain.

He pushed himself fully into the other, bending down as he started to thrust in and out without any warning. All the while he threw his head down into the others mess off hair, in which he bit down into without even realizing it. He was much to focused on the whole of the situation. He slipped one hand down to begin slapping at Tweek's hips. Each slap caused more pain to circulate through his body.

He begun to slap his hips into the other, a loud smacking noise being created. Craig really did love his little dirty, furry Tweek. It was definitely a nice change. He knew all to well that tomorrow Tweek would not dress up for him like this, so he had to make the very most out of each and every little moment.

The pleasure was more than phenomenal, and finally Craig stopped what he was doing as he peeled off the cock ring from the others dick. Within seconds after this, Tweek's seed splattered out. He was screaming as loud as ever, starting to cry a little bit more as he had so much bottled up pressure in his abdomen. He rolled his head back, Craig's hands only clutching at him tighter and tighter until Tweek's face started to turn completely bloodshot.

The blonde's cum even came onti Craig very briefly. Craig himself started to moan and pant as he felt himself get closer himself. The others ass felt amazing, as it convulsed around Craig's member. He gritted his teeth, biting down harder as well as accelerated until he could not go any faster. He was so close. Just a few more minutes and he would cum all over.

"A-ah fuck daddy Craig. C-cum, pLEASE!" Tweek shouted the last part with a little raspy scratch in his voice due to Craig's hand around his throat. Craig had removed his hands from the others throat as he placed on firm smack onto Tweek's face, causing him to start crying. At that sight, Craig finally found himself getting ready to orgasm. It felt like riding a bike over a trail road track, the bumps in between aching some, and then, sweet relief. He released a very nasally moan as he came, filling up with spazing blonde.

Once he came, he crawled over to Tweek and pulled at his tail, causing Tweek to moan.

"G-god damn..." He whispered, his pale face dripping with sweat. "You see, babe. You should be a furry more often. It looks hot on you, just don't get the whole fursuit."