Bunny (2)

Butters allowed himself to rest up against the soft comfort of the mattress. His face only continued to heat up as he waited for Kenny to finally show him what it was like to be with him. The blonde was very ready for all of this, and sucked in a very long breath as he anticipated for more to occur. He truthfully wanted to feel the other inside of him. Just the thought of that made Butters feel dirty. 

The bed started to shift under their weight, and especially after Kenny held himself up with a single hand at one point in time. He used his other hand to grab onto the lubricant, and smeared it all over his hands and member which was starting to swell as he grew more and more needy. Though he really wanted to take Butters right then, he knew better than that. He wanted to make sure that he treated the smaller carefully. 

After a moment or so of lubing up his index and middle finger, he hunched over and grabbed onto Butters thighs. There, he made sure that they were spread out well so that he could stretch Butters out to the best of his ability. It was an art to sodomise a person, and make the person enjoy it. He wanted to make sure that each and everything that he would do made him feel good. Kenny knew that this would be pretty easy, he just had to make sure to be careful with his little Leo. 

He looked over at Butters in the eyes one time and one time only before rolling his finger tips over his ass, making sure that his entrance was good and moist before he did anything else. When he was certain that Butters was fine then he slipped in a single little finger, allowing himself to very slowly slip this finger in. Even though it was only one finger, he didn't want anything bad to happen to Butters at all. He casually slipped his finger inside, looking over all of his facial expressions to be sure if he could move his fingers around or not. 

When everything appeared to be fine, Kenny started to spin that single finger around. It scrunched up inside of him, doing this rather casually. Just those simple movements with the single finger has caused Butters to start gasping and moaning left and right. He grew very squeamish as he waited for something else to enter him. 

That finger alone did not last very long, as another finger of Kenny's came inside. He begun to scissor Butters from the inside, making sure that he was stretching out him to the best of his ability. The stretching was becoming very thorough. Honestly, he was glad at how well Butters was taking in his fingers.  

It made him wonder just how well that he could potentially take his dick. It was amazing to think at how fast things happened. It really was, and from past experience he had a fair idea of how long it would be before he would replace his fingers with his member. It would be approximately two more minutes. Two more sweet, sweet minutes before he would be inside of the tight ass that belonged to Butters Stotch.

The lighter blonde screeched lightly as he felt the presence of another finger come inside. He threw his head bed and moaned out more so in delight. He didnt even care at this point or not if he was a Virgin. 

He really wanted to feel Kenny inside of him. "Kenny, just take me. Please?"
He asked politely. 

Kenny could feel the blood throughout his body beginning to race up to his face and dick all at the same time. He blinked at Butters for a few times, as though trying to make sure that Butters was serious. When he found no little hint of distaste at all. 

He nodded to the blonde, slipping his fingers out.  When he slipped his fingers out of the others ass, he had replaced them with the tip of his already lubed up member. He pushed it up at the tip. His swollen arousal poked at Butters, as though mocking him. He knew how very badly the fellow blonde wanted him, but he was bit going to give it all to him all the way. He needed to make sure that everything was alright before he was able to push himself in. He glanced over Butters one final time, then hunched himself over as he pushed himself in.