Clybe (2)

Bebe froze as she listened on to what Clyde had to say regarding why he was groping her. Though as soon as she heard his excuse, her heart started to melt some. She smiled at the brunette for being so sweet to her and gradually she spread her thighs apart for Clyde to get a better access. She beamed as she watched his facial expression light up. God, could Clyde be so cute at times. Clyde's face broke out into a huge grin, his eyes sparkling as he anticipated for more. The brown orbs of his just seemed to get bigger and bigger the longer that he looked at the blonde. She was so beautiful, so sweet, and perfect. He could not understand why such a sweet girl choose him, but he was not complaining by any means. In fact, Clyde was thinking the absolute opposite of that at the moment. In truth, the thoughts that were racing through his head were not at all short of being dirty.

He pushed her shirt up just as he went to suck at more parts of her skin, all the while using some hesitance in case his lover was not in the mood to let this happen. Clyde was a very respectable man when he wanted to be, and he definitely knew how to treat a lady. After all, he was sort of a momma's boy when he was younger.

He learned the very best ways to spoil a woman, as well as read them. For instance, Clyde always knew when Bebe was on her period. Not that she was grumpy or anything by any means, but rather it was due to the fact that he could sense the estrogen radiating from her body.

That was why every month around her moon he would get her a huge basket full of an assortment of flowers, chocolates, and of course, tacos. Clyde lived to spoil her. He really did love her, many even a bit too much. Sure, he had done some dumb things in the past but he swore to her that he would never touch another girl again while they were together. Ever since then he had certainly changed up his acts and barely even flirted with the other girls in school. In reality, the only other person that he really flirted with was Craig- and that was platonic.

Bebe had really appreciated all of the hard work that Clyde had ever put into their relationship. She never had known a man as kind or decent as Clyde was. If she had to be honest, she thought that Clyde was a better man than even her father. Whenever they were together he would hold open the doors for her, pull her into tight embraces, kiss here cheek, lend her his jacket- he really just wanted to save their relationship. Sure, they had their fair share of arguments, but that never were all that bad. Most of the time it would be over her but thinking that she was beautiful. Rarely would Clyde even self pity himself, wanting to help out Bebe before himself.

One time he even offered to buy her a breast reduction just so that she would not be so self conscious. Sure, he probably would have had a hard time paying for it all at once but he had been serious. Obviously, she declined. Bebe was baffled by the offer to say in the least, but didn't want to make Clyde to pay for something like that. Just hearing it come from him made her realize just how much that he really did care about her. Sometimes she wished that she could have gone back in time so that she could have focused on Clyde, and not Kyle.

"That's such a silly thing to say, Clyde." Bebe murmured softly, leaning back as she let Clyde continue to kiss at her stomach.

"I already am happy. You make me happy Clyde. Whenever I am with you I feel so much better about myself." Clyde took a moment to process what he had just heard exactly. The words that came out of the blonde's mouth caused his cheeks to gently heat up, all the while his grope on her lessened for a moment. He took one hand and set it on her cheek, running his hands along her face until finally he cupped it and pulled her in close. Their noses rubbed against each other as they just proceeded to get closer and closer.

They smiled at eachother the longer that they stayed in this position. Each one of them both eying each other as they took in every gorgeous feature that belonged to them. From the sweet little angel kisses that littered Clyde's cheeks to the long, dark eyelashes of Bebe's.

"That is amazing." He paused, "You aren't a whore, you aren't a slut- I'm the only man that you have been with, and you as well as I know this. If your friends can't accept you for who you are then fuck them and join my crew. You know that I cannot stand to see you upset, princess." Bebe, too, blushed when Clyde called her that. Clyde could be so pitiful when he wanted to be, and it was absolutely adorable. She nodded to him, all thoughts on her friends calling her those horrid nicknames being washed away by thoughts of Clyde. She bit her lip as she looked at the love stricken teen boy in front of her. She rolled her eyes at him and playfully pushed him off, instead giving herself some space so that she could get up for a moment.

Clyde quickly got off of her, for a moment or two going into a shift fit of panic as he thought that Bebe was not in the mood to mess with him. However, he was proven wrong as he wanted the girl get up from the comforts of the bed and slide her infinity scarf off quickly. That came off with little hesitance, but the next thing that was coming was sure to make him squirm.

The blonde took her hair and threw it behind her as she took her shirt and grabbed it by the bottom hem. Once she attached her hands to the bottom of the shirt, she carefully begun to slide it off. It came off easily, though he made sure to take it off slowly to tease Clyde. She knew what she was doing, obviously. The shirt finally came off with a quick flick of her hand, and she tossed it over to the side. There she was left in her black leggings and undergarments. Her bra was the only one visible, however. She sighed as she trailed her fingers over the front hem of the bra, playing with it for a split second.

The messing around with the bra came to and end as her fingers found their way to the clasp that was at the front of her bra. Unlike most of her other bras, this one was front clasp, and thus one of the major reasons why she loved the light green bra so much. Since she was not expecting to do any of this with Clyde, she hadn't but on any of her sexy, feel good underwear but she was sure that Clyde could not tell by the way that his mouth was literally ajar. With one final movent, she unclasped the bra and let it drop to the ground below her.

Now her entire chest was vulnerable, begging to be seen by Clyde. As soon as her bra dropped down she noticed something- her nipples had gotten very hard. It must've been the cold.

"Well, I have a boner now."