Creek (2)

This does not corelate with the Creek prior.

The constant ringing of the clock echoed throughout the bathroom, the walls refracting the sounds of the clicking clock. It was eight PM, and apparently thirty two seconds. Why Tweek would care wasn't even a thought, because she wasn't. For once the blonde didn't care about what time it was or if she needed to be there. It was one of those times that she was rarely able to relax; unwind.

It was just an average day, with normal people filling it. Those normal people being her lover, Craig. She really loved her, and they were living together in a small apartment near Colorado Springs. It was nice to move away from the terrible town that they grew up in. That alone did help calm Tweek down, though not as much as being with Craig every day. Craig was her antidote, really. Sure, she still panicked, a lot, but at least they were better than way back when. Tweek was blissfully sitting in their bathtub, the ringing of the clock being a sense of comfort.

Normally Tweek would never take a bath, thinking that she could drown from it. Though true, you would have to be an imbecile to have that happen too. On occasion she started to twitch in the tub, but the rhythm of the clock was nice. Everything was just fine, the Luke warm water, the cool air hitting her face, and the pristine droplets of water that beaded at her neck and rolled down her breast.

That is, until the door to the bathroom swung open. The short haired female swung her head to look at the culprit to find her lover. As soon as she saw the articulate face that belonged to Craig she froze and jerked his hands to her chest, covering the small mounds upon it. Her face went red in seconds, and that solitude that she once had was quickly diminished.

"Gah Craig! What are you- get out!" She shrieked, sinking further into the water.

However, the clothed female shook her head and grinned slightly before making her way over to Tweek. Once at her side she bent down in front of her and cupped her petite face, attempting to calm her. Very quietly she begun to shush her dear, and hummed her a little tune before deciding to verbally respond.

"Calm down babe, can't a girl see her lover naked?" She asked, waiting for a response. Tweek froze, thinking about what Craig had said to her. She was right, Craig was the only one working, too. She was currently employed at a pet store- it wasn't the best paying store, but seeing that Craig had a record it was the best thing for them at the moment. Tweek on the other hand was unemployed, and planned to keep it that way since she couldn't work four hours without screaming or crying. That was what drove her to pity Craig with what she said, and gradually she nodded to her lover.

"I suppose so." At that Craig happily slid her hand away from the others face, and sent her a very subtle smile before putting her hands in her blue jacket. Awkwardly she begun to stand around, swallowing. There was something that was on her mind, and it was obvious- she was terribly horny. The ravenette was not so sure what got her to this state in the first place but now she needed to relieve herself. It started to become noticeable when she got in the car driving back to the apartments. It was then when she felt herself grow damp, and that only worsened when she got home and heard the water running in the bathroom. For some reason she pictured Tweek masterbating with the water, and caused Craig to want to check it out. Now that she was there she was rather sheepish.

Tweek caught on to this, beaming at the not twitterpated figure standing in front of her. She sighed, letting go of breasts and pointed to the space next to her. The tub that Tweek was in was rather large, and one could probably lie down on their back and still have room to stretch out. It had to be at least eight feet long. Believe it or not but Tweek was often times the one to initiate things between them. Craig was more of the sweet heart, and Tweek was the dirty minded one. At one point Tweek even got Craig to be on board with a threesome, and once got Craig to fuck Tweek's ass.

Craig nodded to the blonde, clearing her throat. Now that she got permission to join Tweek she took her jacket and ever so slowly she took it and begun to zip it off. Once off she repeated the process with her shirt, throwing it somewhere in the bathroom. And finally, Craig took the hem of her skinny jeans and ripped them off, showing her practically naked body off to Tweek.

Tweek eyed her, gnawing at her lips as she glanced all over Craig's body. She trembled as she looked over her, the gorgeous hair of Craig's resting on the left shoulder in a neat little side swept braid. The blonde was anxious for Craig to get it, but first she waited.

"Sorry Tweek." Craig said, monotone. That was when she unclasped her front clasped bra that was just a typical type, black and subtly lacy. Craig rarely ever did wear Fancy underwear, but that was not what she was apologizing for. She gripped at the top of her underwear, biting her lip as well. A few light hairs matching her hair appeared.

"I haven't got a wax or have shaved in a while, I hope that you don't mind." Tweek shook her head at Craig, a little tad bit upset that Craig cared about that. Tweek loved Craig no matter what, since Craig was always there for her when she needed it. A unshaved crotch was the least of her concern. The smaller female shook her head and moved a little so that Craig could get it, as well as this so also urged Craig onward. The black haired girl sighed, pulling down her underwear and made her way over to the tub.

Once at the tubs edge she dipped a single toe in to test out the water, and then she let herself sink down into the water. She basked at the warmth that came from it, and slid down as soon as both limbs crept inside. Soon after she climbed over to the others side and kissed her temple, leaning back some. After a few moments of sitting there Craig grabbed the others face and smiled yet again, sending the blonde a gentle little grin before pressing her lips up against the others. Tweek gasped lightly, flinching at the touch. She kept her eyes open for a moment and made sure that the blinds were open. After being sure that they were she slowly parted her legs and returned to the kiss.

Craig's mouth became dominant rather quickly, consuming the others mouth. Tweek moaned out lightly as Craig started to kiss her and returned it with a little bit of effort herself. Tweek wanted to have some fun herself, and what better way was there than initiating movements and sorts. Tweek enjoyed the feeling of the other kissing her, their lips fighting in a kiss for dominance which was often split between the two. For some reason though Tweek felt like both of them would be dominant in the water.

Craig was the first one to win dominance, and quickly took it to her advantage as she sucked at the others tongue. Even though Tweek persisted on fighting against the kiss, Craig knew that she could win her over. She slyly slid her hand underneath the water, the girls single right hand straddled the others right ass cheek.

Quickly she begun to rub the skin, knowing that the water below them was just adding to the friction. In between Craig's legs it was wetter than the tub, it seemed. It was as though all of the water that came from the tub was from her. She purred as she heard a gentle gasped flood from her lovers lips. The sound alone caused Craig to moan out in delight. Oh how she loved to hear her.

"Fuck, Craig...ah." Tweek moaned, arching her back as she anticipated for more. "I need- gah- you. Please."