Creek (3)

Craig was rather surprised at this since she had rarely done anything to her lover and yet was already needing something inside of her. The darker haired girl nodded at her girl, giving her a few long kisses.

Craig loved to see Tweek so erotic and needy, and it was all that she could do to not touch the littler female. Instead of doing it, she rather looked over Tweek and slid her fingers over the others face, tracing out each little defined line that was apparent in her face until she arrived at the others mouth. Slowly Craig inserted one of her fingers into Tweek's mouth, which was quickly touched. The satisfying flicking of Tweek's tongue ran all along that single finger, taking in all the tastes that she could.

Craig did find the finger sucking very erotic, but that was not the point in that. Instead of continuing to let Tweek suck her fingers until they were pruned, she rather stuck in a second finger, and took no time to take hold of Tweek's tongue and forced it out of the others mouth. Once the pink muscle was out Craig spit out her own, the tip of hers having a light little piercing at the tip.

Craig leaned forward, her tongue grazing up against the others. Within moments they fought back dominance with a tongue fight. There were only two differences, one being that it was outside of their mouths and Tweek managed to dominant the kiss. Both girls tongues fled from the comforts of the mouth and battled in open air. Her twitching intensified as she kissed at her lover, needing to get some sort of tension out of her body. The blonde could feel her one eye twitch, and her toe tips started to curl. She needed to rid this tension.

The kiss was highly erotic and all, with their pools of saliva dripping from one tongue to the next, but Craig had somehow managed to stop herself from continuing. Rather, she hesitantly stood up, her hand snaking out from underneath Tweek's bottom and back to her own side. Once returned she forced herself to leave the bathtub, a fit of anxiety from Tweek following. Tweek didn't understand why Craig was leaving. Had it been something that she said?

Though it wasn't, and she quickly caught onto that with Craig fumbling around the bathroom, searching for something in the bathroom. The longer that she looked for things the more obvious that it became. Craig was going to make things normally harmless, into sex toys. The thought seemed a bit out of the ordinary, though she was willing to try it for Craig. The other had a rather stoic face all the while, and it just made Tweek more heat. She moaned lightly, her shaking increasing.

When Craig came back to her side she had her hands full of little goodies. Very carefully Craig placed the objects on the side of the tub, laying each and every object out from smallest to largest. The first item that was placed had been a small little Q-tip, and it had accompanying it were two more, just in case. Right next to that Craig set down a little tube of lipstick, setting it down an inch or so away from the Q-tips. It was a regular little stick, and no, it wasn't a Kylie Jenner lip kit. That would be matte lipstick, which was in their room and not the bathroom.

Even though only two objects were on display as of that moment it was setting Tweek on the edge. In order to handle all of this pressure starting up she had to look away and splash some of the water onto her face. The warm droplets that smashed into her flushed face was the only thing that was able to help with the tension at the moment.

When Tweek's attention came back to Craig's hand she found that a toothbrush that she had never seen was set out, and she swallowed at the sight. That was much different than the last two objects- it was quite a bit larger. The electric toothbrush was not anything compared to what was set down next, and she could barely focus. A hair brush was set out next. Tweek looked up at Craig, bewildered at the very sight. The thought of shoving that up her was honestly a little intimidating.

"Do I really have to- Gah- put that up my vAG?" Craig nodded to her, setting back down in the tub. Once the black haired female got herself all cozied up in the safety of the tub to hide her body she then leaned backward and fetched a little razor of hers, handing it off to Tweek with the part that you hold being directed to Tweek. The blonde obviously had the wrong idea about it as soon as she was handed the dark razor.

"I'm not gonna put this inside of me or you Craig! Jesus Christ!" She handed the razor back.

The taller of the two shook her head and handed the razor back to Tweek. The blonde froze as soon as it was placed back into her hands, those hands shaking aggressively. They shook for quite a while until finally Craig opened her lips and decided to explain herself for her lover.

"I want you to shave me." Tweek stiffened as if on cue. Shave her? What if she accidentally cut her- or what about the water? Wouldn't that get it dirty.

Though she wanted to ask questions, when Tweek looked back over to Craig she understood exactly. She watched the other in front of her, spreading her legs apart, and then applied some shaving cream on her, happily taking her time as she purposely rubbed her clit on occasion. Each time she may not have moaned but it still felt nice. When she finished getting herself into position she held out one of her hands, gripping onto Tweek's wrist and begun to guide her. They stopped at the very top, combing through. The hairs easily fell off and Craig was delighted, moaning out gently at that.

Once Tweek got used to this Craig decided to remove her fingers from the others very delicate wrist. She instead leaned back and fondled with her breasts, taking her own in hand. Once they were being gripped she allowed the moans to become for predominant. Tweek was careful all the while not to accidently cut her, and when she neared the clit she swallowed, stopping herself from touching it. Onward she went, grazing the blade just shy of the sensitive spot.

From one obstacle came another, and she was very careful not to get any single part of her lover. Even though she wanted to rush and be the one to grope Craig, she had enough self restraint to not. Instead she focused all of her energy onto the other and how she had a duty to shave her. Onward she went, dodging the lips of Craig's spread pussy, and went on until she was just inches away from the others anus. Then she repeated. Tweek was sure to do her job well, seeing that Craig politely asked her to do such. With that, the fun was just beginning.