Crenny (1)

He could not believe it. 

Craig was kicked out of his house.  There was no way around what had happened. His dad just.. snapped. Craig wanted to just bash his fathers head into a hot iron and bake his face until his skin made an inhuman squeak and hiss. It all happened because of an argument between the two of them. His father had been trying to tell him that he needed to grow up and be mature.

After all, he was practically a man now. Craig couldn't keep going to parties and getting MIPs (Minor in possession). His dad had enough of Craig to serve his entire life, apparently. 

Since he had been kicked out for being to wreckless of a person, Craig had needed to find a place to say. Craig really didn't have any friends. It was really hard for him to keep friends when he was such a rebel. He was a delinquent. His old best friend, Clyde Donovan, had stopped being Craig's friend because apparently his mother gave him an omen to stay away from him.

Tweek... He was still a friend of his, but truthfully he didn't need all of that stress from the twitchy blonde to radiate onto him. Then there was Clyde, but he lived with Token mostly. Personally, Craig was sure that they were screwing and that was why Token didn't want to be his friend.

On occasion they would talk, but it was very seldom.  Though there was one person that he knew that he could ask, even if he did not want to. That person would be his frenemy Kenny McCormick. The two had been through a lot, and having a shitty life as is, Craig was sure that Kenny would let him crash for a while. They may not always get along very well but that didn't really matter all that much. Craig didn't like a lot of people. 

Before he even knew it he had found himself standing on the others porch. Almost as soon as he got onto the porch his heart started to race tremendously. He needed to calm himself before he knocked. The last thing that Craig wanted was to appear weak and paranoid. That was a very rare occurrence for him to show that much emotion. 

Craig balled up his first and begun to knock at the door, a very loud sound that was similar to a splitting wood sort filled up the door. It was very uncomfortable to listen to, having found the noise very high pitched and such. After the splitting sound a womens yelling consumed the house. Craig instantly found himself amused at that. Kenny's mom was a complete white trash woman. Hell, that entire family was. He could hear her yelling some distinct words.

She called: "Kenny answer the god damned door!" 

Craig bit his lip and took a few steps back, bracing himself to see the blonde that would be at the door very shortly. Craig's heart only continued to race as he waited. The anxiety of being shut down from Kenny was huge. Craig was so close to praying for Kenny to let him hang out for a day or two. There were no words to describe exactly how Craig was feeling, it was anxiety, yearn, hope, and a ton of other words that described it, but none was just right. 

The door opened, and there the form of Kenny stood. His eyes were incredibly baggy, there was a crooked smile on his face using his teeth and highlighting a slight tooth gap that he possessed from God knows what. The light freckles that dotted his face grew more prominent as he looked at Craig. Craig could not understand what had made Kenny so pleased but it was starting to bother him, a lot. 

Craig lifted a brow at the very annoying male. There was a very obvious emotion that he allowed himself to spill. That emotion was pure annoyance. Craig was so close to just turn around and leave, living on the streets would be better than hanging out with a very cocky Kenny. He sighed, knowing that he would have to explain himself. He did not want to, but he would. 

"Knock that shitty expression off of your face, McCormick." Craig started, his eyes darting back and forth. "My dad kicked me out. I am going to crash for a day or two. Got it?" 

When Craig said that, Kenny had a hard time holding back his laughter. That was very obvious and it was starting to tick Craig off very much so.  He frowned at the expression that he was being given. Craig really did not appreciate that by any means. He sucked in a little breath and held up the bird, all the while his eyebrows furrowed. Kenny better let him in or he was going to get really pissed off and possibly punch him- something that he in fact had done before. 

A few more moments passed by before Kenny gradually nodded. Craig was rather shocked at how open he was. It was a shock that he did not make any snide remarks. However, he didn't take that as a blessing by any means. Instead he pushed past Kenny before he could say anything. Very quickly did he walk through the house and over to Kenny's room. There was no need to say hello to anyone at the moment. He first just wanted to hang out and put his huge bag of clothes onto the ground so he didn't have to tote it around all of the time. 

Kenny followed after him, finding this very amusing to say in the very least. He rolled his eyes at Craig, chasing after him to his room. Craig was much to busy to even realize that Kenny had been watching him, seeing as he was focusing on making sure that he had everything that he needed. When he was sure that he did he looked up at Kenny and stared at him blankly. 

"I'm going to bed. Don't try anything." 

Kenny snorted at that, which made Craig even more irritated with him. Slowly he stood up and walked back past Kenny and to the light switch. Quickly he flickered it off, and then after he tossed off his shirts and jeans. He was really hoping that Kenny would not say anything gay regarding him, as he had done before. Though Kenny didn't say anything verbally, Craig knew him well enough to know what he was thinking. Even though Craig was as gay as hell, he didn't like to be openly thought about in dirty sorts. It always made him very uncomfortable. 

Craig did not want anything awkward at all to happen, but knowing Kenny, he was more than sure that he would make some sort of advance on him at any given time. He didnt like how straight forward Kenny could be regarding sex. It always got Craig a little uncomfortable. Not that he was bad in the sheets by any means, he just found the thought Kenny screwing anything very uncomfortable. He never would screw a bastard like Kenny until the day that he left this earth. That was a disgusting thought all on his own. 

Not that Kenny was a bad looking guy, because he was not. Kenny was outright hot, from his cocky little grin, to the sweet, down soft hair, all the way to how he held himself. The only thing that Craig didn't like was that he was Kenny McCormick. It was just outright nasty. To imagine screwing him after he has been all over the place. Screwing Kenny would be like a death wish.  Craig eventually found the bed, and crawled into it. The covers were flimsy and the pillows weren't all that fluffed.

That was another thing that was starting to get him annoyed. He snuggled into the pillow to the best of his ability, trying to find a state of some sort of calamity. There was no need to snuggle with the pillow, other than that reason. He was just about ready to be able to say that he was, in fact, feeling pretty good. 

That was when a little shrill creak came from the bed, showing that someone else had gotten onto the bed. That person was Kenny. He found himself to be a rather sly fox. There he begun to lay beside the noirette. Once he was right next to him he bent over and wrapped an arm around Craig's waist. For some reason the touch did not make him panicked or irritated. He Almost found it rather comforting.

He fluttered his eyes closed, just about ready to try to go to sleep when something very noticeable occurred. A firm hand had found itself on his crotch, the hand happily resting on him. 

And the hand wasn't even the beginning.