Style (1)

Kyley was annoying at the best of times, but when he talked about girls he made Stan want to shoot himself.

Something about him, in general, was very annoying. Perhaps it was the way that he had that egotistical smirk on his face twenty-four seven or the way that he radiated confidence. The extroverted ginger was one person that he couldn't figure out at the best of times, caring about his looks, cocaine, and sex. God, sometimes Stan figured that he might actually kill this guy. Not that he would, though.

To summarize what happened, in short, Stan and his girlfriend Wendy had yet another stupid dispute. The damn girl just couldn't make up her mind, only this time she was dating some senior. For a girl that was pro-woman with an attitude that said "I can live without a man" she surely depended on a lot of them.

Stan couldn't deal with her and how she never seemed to be genuinely serious about being with him. Finally, he had enough and for one of the first times, he ended things with her. After this, he went into a spiraling depression and sunk back into the world of black eyeliner and broken heart aesthetics. He hadn't really cried over it though if anything he was relieved that they split up.

Nowadays, Stan can just sit around in his room and complain. Still, his friend Kyle- erm, Kyley could smell the drama in the air. It was a little-known fact but people from Jersey had a secret sixth sense that no one else in the entire world had. They had the power, if you will, to sniff out drama. Something engineered them to hunt it out if it was the last thing that they did.

Kyley just knew that something was up with Stan ever since he broke up with his girlfriend and had vented to him about it like he was the one that lost the girlfriend. He could go on for hours about how much he never liked that "Bitch that smelt like cabbage." Stan rarely even would respond to Kyley at this point. He had practically lost all feeling.

The only thing that brought him any enjoyment were memes.

Oh, and 'Nevermore'.

"That girl can suck my balls, Stani Boi." The red head spat in disgust, kicking his legs up and jumped into a bean bag chair.

Stan groaned as he heard the nickname that Kyley had given him. He could barely stand that dumb nickname. It was so ridiculous and just cringe in general.

"No." he whispered. Stan wasn't really in the mood for his shit at the moment, and especially when he was illegally downloading music onto his phone. The process took a lot of time and effort and he didn't like getting distracted while he was doing it. He understood that he could just buy the music, but then that would take the fun out of it.

One song after another he copied the URL and pasted it on elsewhere, transporting the data and blocking out Kyley. The Jerseyite was despicable. Lucky for Stan, he was very good at ignoring him. It wasn't like he cared if he got all pissy that he wasn't listening. He just didn't have time for him anymore.

"Stani, are you even listening to me?" He asked with a risen tone, obviously bothered. "It's Raven, and no. I am not listening to you being a moronic, basic white fucc boi." Stan shot back dully, his eyes not once leaving the screen. He really was transfixed on it alright.

Unfortunately for Stan, Kyley was very bothered by what the raven had said to him. No one spoke to him like that. Not even his mom would- only his mom would. That was one reason that he liked this goth kid- he wasn't scared of him. He wouldn't kiss his ass and tell him how cool he was. No, Stan was a firm believer in saying what was on his mind even if it got him in trouble. Something about that made Kyley find him hot. Whenever someone stood up to him he secretly did admire them. It took a lot of courage to tell him off. None of the other Goths even spoke to him like that. Most of the other goths just didn't bother to invest their time into arguing with him or telling him straight. Something about having an opinion that wasn't easily morphed got Kyley hard.

But still, he was forced to just look and not taste that sweet ass- wait, he could if he really wanted to. A part of him knew that he could somehow get Stan to want him. If Kyley really wanted something then he would stop at nothing to get it, and if it was Stan that he wanted then he would get him. Stan would be a lot harder to seduce compared to some of the other men and women that he had done before, but it was still possible and he knew it. It had to be impossible to not find him sexy. Kyley was more than confident that he had the perfect, sexy body that most dreamt for.

How he wanted to see the other naked. He needed to see it. If he was, to be honest then yes, he only was attracted to screwing him to be able to say that he did- wait, no. That would be a lie.

The truth was, Kyley was sick of hearing Stan being heart broken. It really upset him to know that he was always going to be second best in all of his relationships, and he wanted to change that. Stan was a really great guy, and if he could make him happy for even a week then that would be much better than how he was now.

That settled it, he was going to, for sure, get into Stan Marsh's pants. All he had to do was put it on the low for a moment, and then he would be less likely to be shot down. His smile formed into a gigantic smirk as he thought about how he would do this. If he had to be honest, he was very excited- in both ways.

Kyley anxiously licked his lips, moving his body a little bit. He first wanted to start with the main element. If he could succeed in this then everything else would be a piece of cake. All he had to do was seem desirable, and then he could just slide into him (literally).

He stood up slowly, making sure to have his back facing Stan. He then gathered himself up, bending his knees as he stood to really put emphasis on his butt. Of course, Stan didn't even care. Stan was much to focused on the television in front of him now, as he was gaming. Gosh, he could be so annoying at times. Rather, he stood up in front of the tv at this point. Perhaps this was the red head in him but he wanted all of Stan's attention on him.

The said red head poked out his tongue, tracing his lips as he watched the black haired boy. He was born with an oddly long tongue, but in this moment it was obvious that this fact didn't matter. He spat his tongue out, rolling it all over his face. From his nose tip to his chin. Then, he drifted his gaze down to Stan, hungrily eying him.

"Hey," He started by saying."Did you know that you are so hot that you don't even need to be preheated?"

Stan looked up at Kyley dulled, obviously not phased by that comment. Well, that just meant that we would have to try harder. If Stan wasn't much for flirting then maybe he could get into his pants another way. He still had to think about what it was that he was going to do, exactly, but he would do it one way or another. He was so ready to go and taste him.

What did Goth taste like?

He wasn't sure but he was about to find out.