Bunny (1)

"Go ahead and open it, Butters."

The blonde looked over the delicately wrapped present and begun to pick at the paper that surrounded this mystery present. He wondered what the other had gotten him, seeing as he rarely ever got gifts from Kenny. Not that he minded it all that much. He just wondered what the occasion had been since it was not his birthday (obviously). He sat down at the edge of his bed, looking over at the paper, and then back over to Kenny. He wondered what it was but was almost scared that he would not like the gift.

When he looked at Kenny it was more than obvious that he wanted Butters to open it then and there. For a moment he thought that maybe it had to do with the Kardashians, until he looked over the shape of the object. It was completely square, so that was quite hard to pin point exactly what it was. There went his hopes of a Kylie Jenner lip kit.

He braced himself for opening up the gift, peeling back the paper ever so slowly. The red wrapping paper easily came off, and finally he had arrived at a small little box that was maybe 4X4 inches. Possibly less, even. He looked at Kenny one final time before he lifted up the lid of the box, which had a small stretchy cloth band around it. Once he got that off and lifted the lid up he was staring at satin fabric. Whatever was in there Kenny certainly wanted him to cherish. Butters carefully peeled back the satin, his facial expression becoming puzzled as he looked at what was in the box.

Inside of the small little box was a little tub that had some very off white bluish color. The top had a little squirting dispenser, and the neck of it had a little bow wrapped around it. This sure was not what he had expected to receive. He eyed it for a little bit longer, completely picking up the tube and brought it up closer to his face. There, he was able to look over the bottle in better detail. It read: Lube. He was rather puzzled, and looked back up to Kenny.

"Why did you get me more lotion? I have enough lotion Kenny, you know that I don't need that stuff. That was why god gave us pussy." He said in a Sort that would have been entirely innocent if he would not have added the part regarding female genitalia.

Kenny snorted at his lover, looking over at Butters' night stand which had three bottles of lube on the top. Kenny rolled his eyes at Butter's and took the bottle and pointed to a small little subheading on it. It read: Guaranteed to be cold to the touch. Though his vague statement was not observed properly as Butter's took the little bottle back into his lap and pulled the fellow blonde into a tight little embrace.

"Even though I don't need any more, thank you, Kenny." Kenny rolled his eyes at Butters and held him back, carefully moving them both so that Butter's was lying on his back while Kenny was hovering over top of him. He could tell very well just how flustered Butters was by the way that his face rapidly heated up, so Kenny could not but imagine what Butters would look like seven minutes from now. He bent down so that he was hovering over the blondes face, his lips just centimeters away from Butters own.

"This is lube Butters, those are bottles of lube. You use lube when you want to sodomise someone." He purred into Butters ear as we spoke, knowing very well that Butters would know what that larger word meant. The smaller framed male went completely stiff.

"So my point was that I would like to make you feel good Butters. That's why I got you this stuff so that I would not hurt you." He shot Butters a small toothy grin.

"Can I make you feel good Butters?" The blonde took a moment to think, imagining those weird videos that Kenny made him watch about a month back. Come to think about it, that day Kenny got Butters a little bottle of lube as well. They never used it, of course. Instead Kenny asked Butters to watch provocative videos on the computer. While Butters watched it Kenny did something really weird and not normal, he touched his dick.