Clenny (2)

"Good god Clyde, you're good..." Kenny moaned out. 

Clyde smirked, his lips parting as he formed his own little dialogue.

"And not finished." 

*** 

Before Kenny could remotely even respond, he was flipped upwards and onto Clyde's lap. His body perched over to the night stand as he yanked out a set of items that would be rather helpful in the long run. Just seeing the two things sent chills down Kenny's spine.

The two things were as followed: A bottle of lube, and a single condom.

He wasn't to sure why Clyde wanted to use a condom, since barely any of them would even protect against STDs... not that he had any. Maybe that was why Clyde wanted it? He may never know. 

The blondes train of thought was totally shut off as he felt something slick enter him. As a person that was already stretched out, he didn't think much about it. Only when the cool solution of lube begun to drip down his rump did he really think much about it.

He gulped a large bubble of saliva and shivered, his hands impatiently fondling as he felt the single finger rub at the front of his entrance.  He ever so slowly begun to really feel Clyde's finger trace at him in a good sort. Again, being fingered at least every other day, he was pretty immune to the touches that Clyde was currently giving him. What about Clyde? Did he ever get touched like that?

Kenny was more than aware of he and Craig's little 'fun night' a year back, but other than that he knew nothing about Clyde's gay sex life. It was like an honor to Kenny to even be able to experience this.  Though that thought didn't last all that long as he suddenly felt the feeling that he was desperately hopping for more of- pleasure. Clyde was quite literally spinning his finger around in a circle, tracing the other as he tried to hit each and every spot that may trigger some type of reaction.

That reaction being one that the brunette would receive. Little gasps were what Kenny started off making, but in time they were obnoxious and almost screams. The touches were heating up Kenny in ways that he hadn't felt in weeks, months even. He yet again urged closed to his release. But to his dismay, he knew that Clyde wouldn't be a kind enough soul as to let him get rid of some of this built up pleasure. 

The fingering came to an end when a slick pop followed. Kenny winced at the sound, his member just springing up much more as he anticipated the other to finally pound him in the ass. He trembled at the thought. He was more than ready to feel the brunette shove his throbbing, pulsating dick into his ass- it was like that lemon that your grandma would read. What's it called? Fifty shades of...Clenny?  Though a nice thought, it was obvious that Clyde didn't have any of the provocative, kinky stuff on hand.

If Clyde ever came over to his house then he would make a mental note to fuck him solely on toys whilst using the wonders of BDSM. It was something that he would die to get, knowing that eventually he would want to be the one fucking Clyde. Just thinking about that sent chills down his body. The thoughts of Clyde's fingers raking down his back as he would scream and cry like a little baby. 

The thought washed away within seconds as it was replaced by a warm breath grazed over Kenny's ear tip. As soon as the breath fell onto his sensitive skin he started to whimper in a needy like way. He bit at his bottom lip, peeling at some loose skin as he anticipated for more to occur. He could just imagine the way that Clyde would fuck him. Clyde was certain to be amazing, knowing his history with other people. Just by spying on the girls in the Locker room was enough to know how phenomenal he was. 

The sensation of Clyde's tongue rolling on Kenny's ear didn't last very long. As soon as it started it ended. The room maintained this aura of arousal. It was provocative in the worst of ways. The others touches were stopped as he was instead shifting around. Kenny knew exactly what he was preparing for, and why he was taking much to long. He was lathering up himself with the lubricant, the sound causing him to silently moan. The sound of his hand rolling around himself was painful to even listen to.