Crenny (3)

Craig nodded quickly as that comment came his way. He was so damned relived that finally he would get some sort of closure and would be able to cum shortly. Now he knew that in around seven minutes he would be relieved and would be able to sleep without having to worry about where he would go the following day. In all honesty that was a blessing all by itself. Amen for that, eh? Praise Kenny for screwing him. 

The blonde was to on the verge of just shoving himself inside of Craig, but there was something that was holding him back. He needed to take a second and just slow himself down, for the sake of teasing the submissive space geek below him. There was so much that he wanted to do with him. There were so many possibilities, but he still possessed enough self control to handle himself. The male rolled his hands over Craig's body, highlighting each and every little part of him. From each crevasse and smooth patch of skin, everything was just so amazing to feel. 

Though this moment of calamity  would have to end soon, he figured. If he wanted to treat himself then now was the time to do it. A grim smirk appeared onto his face as he let himself finally do something. He lifted up his right hand and made it flat, looking over it a few times. Kenny pondered for a moment, trying to remember when he washed his hands last when he figured that the more filth on his hands, the more fitting that it was. 

Once the hand of his was opened then he looked at Craig for perhaps two seconds. This staring went away as, without warning, he threw his hand onto Craig's bare bottom. The slap that hit at his skin was loud and made him wince. He made a light gasp as he was slapped in the ass. A very prominent white and red hand print begun to form as Kenny brought his hand back away. That slap followed by another, and another. Before Craig even knew it he was being slapped left and right. His body propelled forward almost each and every time that he was struck. 

Suddenly Craig shouted out curse after curse regarding the slaps. These slaps escalated as well as Kenny stopped for a second and ripped down his own pants. Once they were down and off of his body then he went on with these actions that he so needed to fulfill. Kenny, without any remorse, gripped onto Craig's hair and forced him to bend in a way that wasn't normal. Then he swung his hips around and smacked his bottom with his dick. The Sound of the wet skin colliding with the dry was like music to his ears. 

"Knock it off and fuck me." Craig whispered through gritted teeth, needing to feel the others cock inside of him. 

Kenny grinned at the neediness that Craig was displaying and made it his duty to do as Craig insisted. Ever so slowly he drew his hands over to the others rump and circled them around the soft skin. After holding on to the said skin he went just steps farther by taking both of his hands on each cheek of Craig's, and slowly he pulled them apart. The waft of the cool air hit at Craig's ass, and he let out the lightest of moans due to this action. 

Craig didn't want to act desperate, but he really did need this. He was on the verge of screaming at Kenny to hurry up yet again. There was no need to tease him like this. Honest to god, this was just draining him. If he didn't get something in his ass in thirty seconds then he was going to scream. He shook around his hips a little bit, hoping that maybe that would make Kenny want to hurry. He was nearly praying for his so called 'god' to screw him. He mewled out just a little bit. 

"Fuck. Me. Please just fuck me. I don't even care if I sound like a whore, just hurry and get it over with." Craig screeched at Kenny but stopped as he heard a little laugh followed by a squirting sound from behind him. The blonde was getting out the lube.

However, this dollop was not meant for Craig. He drenched his fingers into the substance, then he shoved them up his own ass. He only added two to his bottom. The fingers didn't last, though. He had other plans. After making sure that he was a little prepped he took that vibrator from before and carefully pressed it into the entrance of his bottom at low, then, he bent over top of Craig and twisted Craig's hair around so much that it forced him to make eye contact.