Style (2)

Tasting goth, a new goal of Kyley's.

While most peoples goals at his age was to get a girfriend, a car or being able to go to prom, he cared way more about getting a piece of goth. He would do what was necessary to get it to become a reality. Tasting Stan was something that he couldn't even begin to prepare for.

What would he taste like?

What sort of noises would he emit?

He shook his head from the thought, clearing his mind as he acted out another thing that he could do to make Stan possibly want to sleep with him.

Kyley stood, venturing to his side and cupped Stan's cheek. In his head he had doubts that this would work, and yet he still was doing this. He couldn't help himself from the thought of "What If." He kept on hoping for him, praying. He wanted to be everything for Stan, his forever and always. He watched Stan's expression hesitantly, checking to make sure that what he was doing was alright.

It was.

Stan's black, dirty eyeliner covered eyes looked at Kyley's green pair shyly. The expressions that he was getting from him was only making his pants tighten more. He wanted so much of Stan. Kyley could barely contain himself. Whatever it was that was changing Stan's mind about physical affection was now Kyley's hero.

He smiled crookedly, his freckled face heating. The red head slid a hand so that it was straddling Stan's waist. He flinched. Whatever hormones were raging through Kyley's body, he loved them. Where could he buy the artificial  version? He loved the feeling of the throbbing mass inside of his pants. He loved the anxious, and yet blank face of Stan. There was so many things that he could get used to.

Kyley did feel bad that he wanted to sleep with Stan and then pretend like nothing happened, but until that happened, he had Stan to seduce. The goth was going to be pounded into until he bled. Kyley needed that. To see the pleasure in Stan's face would give him masturbation material for a month. He bit his bottom lip.

"Stan, let me fuck you." He whispered huskily.

Stan appeared to be tense and uncertain, but Kyley knew that he could get him under his arms. He slid his hand that was previously on Stan's waist and drifted them to the others nonexistent tent in his pants. Kyley scowled. Stan did not have a hard on, what a shame....He could change that easily.

Kyley looked at Stan in the eyes, one stunning pair meeting another. The vibrant hazel green eyes of Kyle's clashing with Stan's light blue pair withheld highlights of dove grey. His eyelashes batted as he looked to Kyley. The soft follicles grazed against the upper portion of his cheeks.

Not many times had Kyley been able to get such a close look at the other male. He was practically drooling. The small patches of saliva that brewed up in his mouth begun to ooze outward, dribbling out of Kyley's roughian lips. Those lips, which now appeared to have some sort of lipgloss on, were not only drenched with saliva but curving into a smirk. A sly one.

Kyley leaned forward, moving one of his hands up, lifting it to Stan's cheek. He ran his fingertips along his shape jawline. The sharpness of it nearly sliced his finger open, or so that was how Kyley interpreted it. He chuckled slowly, moving the tips of his fingers to the others own lips. Stan did not have the best of lips, they weren't plump, but rather two small slips, one being just barely larger than the other. Even so, they were on Stan so they still were highly arousing to the redhead. The fingers raced around his mouth, tracing the shape. They prodded at his cupid's bow, down to the lower lip vermillion. They back around. The pattern on these fingers ran all over.

Finally, the fingers made a bold move. One at a time poked between both lips, forcing them to prod apart. Once there was a gap, the sneaky digits entered his mouth. Stan whimpered softly at the new object that entered his mouth, refusing to unclench his teeth for the intruder. The Goth leaned back further into the spot that he was sitting it, tossing his phone to the side.

South Park Smut OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara