Fike (1)

"Shhh; we can't wake my parents up Firkle." He whispered to the shorter, paler male whom just so happened to be a goth.

This goth was named Firkle, and the two had been seeing each other for some time now. They started being in a closeted relationship for three months, and every third Monday of the month they would go to each other's house and have intimacy. With a set date came some issues- one of those being Ike's older brother, Kyle.  Kyle was a bit of a stick in the mud, to put it blatantly.

There was this distaste for him that Firkle could not really explain. He just felt like Kyle cared a little to much for Ike, and he didn't like it. Not that they were incestuous or anything but Kyle just acted like some sort of mom. He would always check in on Ike and question Firkle when he was alone. It got rather uncomfortable at times, and he wished that Kyle would just move out already. After all, Kyle managed to get accepted into Brown University. Though it didn't make sense to Firkle, apparently Kyle was pissed that he didn't make it into Notre Dame. Firkle was lucky if he could even make it to a local school. 

Ike pulled Firkle into his bedroom, Quickly scurrying around as he searched for the lubricant. The two had just got back from getting stoned off their asses behind the shorter males house, so it was a wonder why Ike was so rambunctious. Firkle didn't mind much though, he found it rather cute.

He bit his lip as he watched the conformist in front of him. It was rather ironic, that he was with the schools new star track runner, tennis player, and basketball captain.  Finally, Ike had found the small little hand held bottle that contained the lubricant and tossed it over to Firkle. Firkle sighed as he attempted to catch it, though miserably failed. He really had horrible eye coordination and so he obviously didn't even have a chance at catching the little bottle.

He grunted at the bottle, fetching it and flipped open the lid. He wasn't going to take the time to suck Ike's dick or anything like that. Normally things would be different, but with Kyle at home they were forced to be as quiet as possible without ruining their monthly tradition. 

Ike sat down next to Firkle, pulling down his pants quickly. They were tight beige skinny jeans that were accompanied with a small genuine leather belt. Underneath he spotted some basic light grey tight underwear. He kept the flimsy fabric on as instead he yanked the top of his off and threw it to the side. It didn't matter where it turned out laying since it was a normal sight for his clothes to be all over the place. 

Firkle, on the other hand, was busy taking the lube in his hands and making sure that he covered himself up well. He already had his jeans unzipped, and even though they were very tight, he was able to pull them off without much of a hassle. He was pretty good at taking off his jeans. Though he wasn't sure how good of a skill that was- not that it mattered, he went out of his way not to be mainstream. 

He shoved the other onto his hands and knees quickly after he got his hands all greased up. To be completely honest, he was surprised how fast that this all was going. He wanted to slow down and take his time, but he knew that would take to much effort and he didn't want to commit to that- he would leave that for a later date. Maybe a time when Ike was topping and was the one sweating. Firkle put to much effort towards his make up just to sweat it off, even if it was Ike he was sweating for. 

Ike gasped as he was shoved into this position, and gripped onto the sheets of the bed tightly. The cool air from the somewhat cracked open window caused him to develop massive goosebumps on his arms. Or was he just really turned on? He wasn't sure at all but either way, he didn't care. He was just bracing himself for a dick to fill up his ass one way or another. He closed his eyes somewhat, letting them become half lidded. 

The longer that he waited for Firkle, the more painful that his erection became. He was so ready for this. They had celebrated this closeted sex two times prior, and each and every time it was very hot. You see, the two didn't even socialize in school. In fact, Ike's family barely even knew about this mysterious goth. He wanted to let them know, but Ike didn't want to sound like a poser coming out as gay when his brother was not exactly the straightest guy out there. He was more like a dick, while Ike was like one of those slap wristbands. Straight half the time, crooked as hell the next. 

Firkle mumbled something inaudible as he pulled down the others underwear half way down, then took his own and pulled it off. Though he was stripping their asses bare, he could not help but think about one thing and one thing only- for a conformist Ike was pretty cute. He had an adorable body, cute ass, and wonderful smile. Though the goth would certainly not admit that, he was thinking about that a lot. He didn't know what the hell had gotten into him but he kept thinking that as he looked at the scene before him. 

Carefully, he slipped in one of his pre lubed fingers into the others ass, waiting for some sort of adorable reaction to flood out of his mouth. He really loved how he could get the other to react to his touches. Ike's mouth parted as he let a little gasp flood from his mouth. He slipped on the bed as he felt the new foreign object entire him. Maybe it was not the best idea to get stoned before sex. Though they wouldn't admit that quite yet, they still had to think about it but not then.  Maybe that would make things more hot? Was sloppy sex hot sex?  Guess that they would have to find out. 

He nearly smiled at the actions that Ike had demonstrated for him. In retaliation to that he pushed in his finger farther into the others add, not giving him the chance to adjust as he spun his fingers around inside of him. The slick sound of the sloshing lube inside of him started to fill up the room, and in a short amount of time Firkle started to finger his ass with a single finger. He didn't need anything but a single finger to make Ike moan out his name.  Firkle's skin melted as he watched this sight before him. He slipped his tongue out of his mouth and continued to finger the other.

The sound only continued to get more obnoxious, and he could very well tell that Ike was starting to get nervous from that sound. Though that did not matter to him. He was going to just pretend that he did not notice that. Honestly, Kyle could suck his goth balls. If Firkle wanted to fuck this gorgeous conformist then should he not get the chance to do so?  The more that he touched Ike the louder that the noises that fled from his mouth came.

Oh god how he could have cum just listening to those noises come out of his little mouth. He wanted to just make a sex tape that he could watch on an old school VHS of Ike's facial expressions. They were always so charming and he loved it. They were so...screwable. Especially right then, right there. A part of him wanted to take that sweet ass of his, but he knew very well that he could not just do that. He would have to be gentle to his little conformist pet of his. 

The thing was, he knew that he needed to stop with his teasing before Ike got upset with him for making him get to loud. He figured that he would stretch out the preppy jocks ass for now and see how that turned out. He ignored the little gasps and pleas that came from his mouth as he took that single finger out and added a second digit within a short interval of time.

  "Oh god, that hurts..." He heard the other whine. Though Firkle was relatively not phased at all.  He knew that in life not all things were sweet, so he continued with his fingers movements. With his philosophy he figured that you weren't in pain unless you were bleeding. That was how Firkle grew up learning things, anyways.

He twisted and turned the two digits with his face filled with sole concentration. He scissored at the tight ass in front of him. For a moment he wanted to smack the plush skin that was waving in front of him, though he thought otherwise. He wouldn't do that. At least, not this early on in their relationship.  The thrusts that came from his fingers only accelerated rapidly, until literally he was making a thick paste develop inside of his rectum. He bit his lip at the sight, pushing his fingers just a little bit further back as he started to hit at the prostate. He planned on only hitting it a few times. The artificially black haired male didn't want to make Ike cum yet by any means, he just wanted to show him how good he could be with his fingers- something that Ike certainly did not need a lesson on. 

As soon as he started the adding of digits, it was over. It was the sad truth but Firkle had plans. The goth had big plans. He swallowed a large glob of saliva that formed in his throat and slid his fingers out of the others ass. The pants that followed were sweet and all, but he was more that certain that he could get a louder reaction. Sure, Ike didn't want to be loud but Firkle did. He wanted to show Kyle that he had balls and that Ike was his little closeted sweetheart. Ike was the countess to his count.

And that sounded like a vamp kid pike up line, didn't it?

He mentally face palmed himself at that. Though he new that he could not let that distract him, so he pressed his lips over at the center of Ike's right cheek and slowly poked his tongue at the soft skin. He could feel the larger male tense up at this action, but he didn't care, again. This was his time to spoil his sweet heart. He was going to wake that sweet mouth ooze out loud cat calls, even if that did seem a little mainstream.  And with that, he slid his tongue to the others entrance...