Staig (3)

It had been six months since that night in Craig's house, and truthfully, not a day would pass that I would regret everything that happened that day. I truly loved Craig, and never could even begin to imagine a world without him, not that he is such a big part of my life. People did have their doubts that we would stay together for very long, but six months was a pretty decent start.

Everyone was sure that Craig would have gone back to his past lover, Tweek, by now. Though he showed them.  Never in my entire life had I been any happier. Everything in my life was finally starting to go the way that I wanted. No more inter galactic adventures, no more talking towels, just myself and Craig. And in all honesty, that was how we both liked it. The two of us were like a match made in heaven thanks to how we agreed on so much of the same things. Back when I was younger, I may have never had even thought that this would have happened to me. Now I was living the life, not secluded from being able to actively express my opinions without ridicule. 

As said before, everything in my life was just going dandy. Never did I worry about anything.

Even now. 

Even now in a practically pitch black room, sitting in the center of a pentagram with pig blood scattered all over the floor. The eerie flickering of the colicky flames never bothered me much, either. The sweet aroma of rose petals, lavender and peppermint masked the horrid smell of the pigs blood. To most, this scene would be enough to scare the daylights out of anyone, but I was different. I was different for one reason, and one reason only, and that was that I had Craig. 

Craig had told me to stay put, and that if I obliged then he would reward me handsomely. My entire body filled up with goosebumps as I pictured all of the possibilities that could occur. Craig was always one that rewarded handsomely, so I didn't doubt at all that this would end up horrible. In all of the past experiences that I had with rewards from Craig were dirty. Just the thought of them made my crotch ache. I wanted to touch myself, and lather myself with Craig's tongue. Though I knew that I would have to wait for that. Craig was one that liked things to go one way, and one way only- his way.  Sure, on occasion that would get tiresome when we argued, but that was the only downfall that this relationship possessed. Every thing else was gilded, and in a good way. Our relationship was actually very healthy, despite what our hobbies were. We would be that typical stock photo couple, only, we are gay. 

My trail of thoughts were interrupted as the huge, rustic wooden door that led into this room opened up. It opened up just about two feet, and the person that opened the said door would not reveal themselves. Instead, they pushed a rather small wooden wagon into the room, in which it coasted all the way over to my side. As soon as it came over, the door was slammed shut. I flinched for the moment at the loud noise, but then focused my attention back onto the object in front of me. Inside of the wagon, a neatly folded yellow paper sat. In cursive, it read:

Open. 

I paused, unfolding up the paper so that I would be able to get a better understanding over what he wanted. I could recognize that the letters belonged to Craig, since he had awful handwriting and penmanship. I unfolded with care, slowly reading the envelop and paper out loud, a habit of mine. 

Treat with care. 

Put on.  Stay put

  And scream once you get changed. 

I reread the last sentence three different times. I was more than Curious now as to why the hell I needed to scream. I shrugged it off, though. I had decided that it was probably for the best if I started to follow the directions. As I peered into the small crate, I saw exactly what was being illuded to in the letter. Craig had wanted me to clothe myself with these objects. I flinched and picked up the first object, with was a corset.