Kyman (2)

"S-shut up!" Kyle shot to the other with an obviously irritated expression on his face. He was really starting to get annoyed with how Cartman was calling him a rat Jew. That was something that he hadn't really expected to be called. Perhaps a whore or something, but a rat? It didn't matter, though. He sucked in a long breath and rolled his eyes at the other.

Cartman found the others comment very cute and slowly he ripped down the pajama bottoms that Kyle had on. As soon as he ripped them down perhaps six inches down he pulled the lithe male into his chest. Cartman's eyes flashed a mischievous little grin as he was going to finally be able to satisfy himself. He thought about making the other suck his cock, but he figured that perhaps he would give the Jew a chance at just taking it in the ass without any attitude.

Kyle's face completely drained as he felt his pants begin to get pulled down. He yelped loudly and shook his head, whimpering as he felt those hands graze over him. He bit down onto his lips with enough force that blood begun to trickle down from his lips. His eyes went huge as he processed the movements that were occurring. He very badly wanted the other to take him, but again, he could not admit that.

As if on cue, Kyle started the kick his shackled up legs around. The formation of tears soon developed in the tear duct of his eyes.

"Don't touch me you fat ass!" Kyle shrieked at Cartman, not at all wanting to admit defeat. The chubbier male glared at him, nodding. If Kyle was not quite broken yet then he knew of one way that would make him break. He grabbed the red head by the neck and begun to strangle him. Both of his hands formed a ring around his neck. There was no way in hell that Cartman was going to let Kyle be a defiant little bitch. Kyle was just some pathetic little Jew. He was bred to be his bitch, and would show him exactly who was the boss. If it meant hurting Kyle then so be it.

Kyle continued to cry out loudly. His tears only proceeded to roll down his face. It was to much for him, and he couldn't stand this pain that he endured just for this stupid roleplay. However, it was worth it to feel the other inside of him. He shook his head back and forth, ignoring the fact that Cartman's hands were there. He wasn't going to give up without a fight. Kyle kept on fighting back from his tyranny. This was literally killing him, and both metaphorically as well as literally.

Before he knew it, all of his strength had wilted to a miniscule sort. He could barely control his own body anyone. Literally he could feel his strength just withering away to nothing. It was all that he could do to gasp for air. The tears only continued to fall the longer that he let the chubby male hold onto him. There wasn't much time left before he would pass out from the lack of oxygen. His lungs were screaming horribly. They stretched and shriveled, begging to have some air to them. Finally, Kyle let his body stiffen and stop his fighting. Now it was up to Eric to let him live or not. The hands kept there grip for some time, until the red heads face was starting to turn purple.

That was when he hissed into Kyle's ear and then draped his tongue around. Cockily he begun to whisper seductively into the orifice.

"Are you ready to behave, Jew rat?"

Kyle didn't want to give up quite yet, though he knew that he was not exactly in the best position to fight. At first Kyle didn't respond, instead dazing out at the now blurred and dark wall in front of him. Then he finally mustered a very subtle nod. His entire face was blank, and he could not let that change. The poker face was much needed to help him not look like he was enjoying it so much. The light little head nod that he made may have been subtle but Cartman had still caught onto it.

"That's a good boy..." He murmured, letting go of Kyle's neck.

There was a stained ring around his neck from the others hands being around it for so long. The mark was both purple as well as a pink red sort. It had been getting much more flushed as air finally was able to touch the wound. Gasps fled from Kyle's mouth, and very greedily he sucked in as much oxygen as he could. There was no way that he could return to his posture from before without doing this.