Crenny (2)

He glared at the other, turning his body around so that he could look at Kenny and ask him to remove his hand. Really, Craig was not so sure that he was or was not enjoying this. To him that was what made him want Kenny to stop. That and the fact that they were enemies half of the time. Though now that he really thought about it, he was as gay as hell, and when he saw a hot dick then he'd want to beat off, right? 

Right. 

However, as soon as he turned around he was met with a surprise that he had not expected. His eyes went huge as he felt Kenny's lips crash onto his. Craig was in a huge fit of shock. Kenny was making him get really hot and sweaty and it was really starting to bother him. The taller male shuttered, though that shutter only turned into a gentle gasp as a squeeze was felt on his member. The gasp was quiet and light, like a babies coo almost. 

Kenny took the opening of Craig's mouth to his advantage. He had slipped his tongue into the others mouth, sucking on the fellow tongue of Craig's. He had not expected this to turn out the way that it was, but he supposed that he would go along with it. Maybe this would not be so bad- what was wrong with him? Why would he be thinking like that. And about Kenny, of all people.

To be a bit of a jerk, Craig did not move his tongue one bit. He continued to let Kenny kiss him for a moment, though soon it ended. Craig used his hands and shoved Kenny off of him, then grabbed Kenny's hand and prevented it from moving. 

"I said don't touch me."  Lies. All of this that Craig was telling himself. Even though in his mind he told himself not to enjoy it and that Kenny was his Sworn enemy, he just had to go along with it. This was a dire must. The boxers that Craig had on were becoming horribly tight and that was basically all from kissing Kenny with little effort. With his member being as rock hard as it was he wondered how else Kenny could make him feel. Reluctantly he would let Kenny try to have some bit of a way with him. Maybe he would enjoy the try before you buy philosophy. 

Craig glared at Kenny for some time, all before having his vision completely dark from one of Kenny's hands. Those hands had once been dominated by Craig's, but when he decided to let Kenny try a little something to help make up his mind. While one of his hands did go up to Craig's eyes, his other hand slowly traveled down to his V line and below. As soon as Kenny had find himself touching just inches away from the others dick he begun to trace his fingers all along the well defined v line that Craig did possess. 

Kenny soon found himself moving his fingers down even more, so far down that he reached the hem of the boxers and started to tug at them. There was this sloth like speed that the dirty blonde possessed as he wanted to make this as much torture as possible for Craig. Eventually they came off completely and the hand of Kenny's perched itself onto the others hips. 

Very quietly, and yet huskily he begun to whisper to Craig. All the while he watched each and every little expression that Craig would make. This was really starting to escalate and it was making Craig's mind become sucked in a whirlwind. There was so much that Kenny wanted to do to Craig. Having Craig submit to a try out would be nice, but there was something that he needed to report to Craig before he decided that this wasn't for him. Ever so slightly he parted his lips and allowed some few words flee from his mouth. 

"This is the only way that I will let you stay. Rather you pay up or Leave."  Craig froze as soon as he heard that come from Kenny's mouth. Within seconds his mind started racing horribly. Again, he wanted this but the thought was really starting to stress him out. What if Kenny told someone? What if he black mailed him? Like said before, he did not have an issue with Kenny not being hot but it was the issue of getting sick or even the thought of how many people he had been with. In addition, Kenny and Craig had fought countless times before this and surely they would again. The idea of beating eachother up while talking about how helpless the other was during intercourse wasn't an idea that Craig enjoyed, at all.