Fike (2)

The agile tongue belonging to Firkle poked in and out of Ike. He found himself a pretty confident guy in this setting, Apparently. Just the image of Ike on his hands and knees moaning was enough to make him want to do this, yet alone the fact that it was happening in front of him right then and there. He slipping his sly tongue inside of his tight ass, purring contently as he got to eat him out in a way that he had wanted for months now. The only reason that he hadn't done it before was the fact that he was slightly irritated at Kyle and wanted to wake him up, but then again, what about their parents? 

Eh, fuck them.

Stupid conformists. 

The louder that the moans got the more that Firkle just wanted to take him. He had to remind himself that he couldn't do that yet, however. He wanted to pleasure himself with this new movement before he would do the adorable dark haired male before him. He sucked in a little sigh before continuing to do his work, spinning his tongue around in motions that he himself was not even aware that he could do. He lapped at the other's entrance, bit, sucked and ate him. He enjoyed each little movement. 

The feeling of the others muscles contracting and expanding for him was gorgeous, and he loved that he could make Ike enjoy this as much as he did. If the way that his ass moved didn't prove his enjoyment then certainly the moans that came out of his mouth did. He loved to pull at the skin with his teeth, all to much becoming even more aroused at the sight. 

The noises that fled from Ike's mouth only continued to get louder, and in the stoned state that he was in it was hard to figure out exactly how loud he was being. Lucky for Firkle, he got stoned so often that he had learned a little bit about how to control yourself. You could say that Firkle was more than aware about this sort of thing. He was well educated when it came to the streets, and marijuana was one of those things that he could (probably) write an essay about if he really needed too. 

Ike was having a hard time not only being quite but staying still, having a horrible balance at this moment in time. It was quite erotic for Firkle to see him like that. He bent down one last time and sucked on his ass with the best little tongue flicks that he could manage. By no means did he want Ike to cum just by him being ate out. Firkle was a classy guy, and didn't obsess over how many times he could make someone orgasm. He found the beauty in things, and especially sex. To him, sex was a way for two bodies to unite into one and share their passions in intimacy. He thought that there was some huge science behind emotions and sex.

  "Firkle stop messing with me and fuck me please, eh?" Ike whined, thinking back to how his parents sometimes got up in the middle of the night. Mostly his dad, though.  Firkle grunted in response and nodded, letting one last lick suffice before he pulled his lips away from him and instead wiped his lips. He looked back over Ike with half lidded eyes, the stare that he was giving him heated and dark. It was as though he was imagining exactly how he would fuck Ike. He had so many ideas, though he was limited to only one thanks to the fact that his family was home. 

The goth bent over and squirted just a small portion of the lube into the palm of his hands, lathering up his dick soon after. He made sure that he was good and slick without using to much.

The thing was, Firkle didn't need to use that much lubricant. Not that he necessarily had a small penis by any means, it just so happened that he wasn't that thick. That was really where the lube helped out with. Firkle just had an average size member, but that was okay. He wasn't a conformist and could care less about having the rarity of an 8 inch dick. That was what you would find in porn. It was unlikely to say in the least. 

He was finally ready to please himself and Ike completely, and in response he took a small black hair tie that he had on his wrists and slid it off, pulling his hair back into a man bun. There he made sure that he got his hair pulled all the way back so that he would not get any spare little hairs to fall out of his tie. He hated that he had to look so mainstream with the bun, however, he knew that it didn't matter since Ike wouldn't even be able to notice with the darkness of the room.