jimin (I)

"Say hi Jimin!"

"Goodmorning uncle!"

The taller man smiled as he heard the cute high pitched voice, his eyes looking down at the thirteen year old boy, a small glint in his old eyes.

"Haven't seen you in a very long time, Jiminie." He said, large hand ruffling his black hair.

Jimin's mother smiled and walked away, leaving her son with her sister's boyfriend.

As she walked away, the man's hand slid from his hair to slowly glide down the side of his face, stroking his cheek, before landing on his shoulder.

Young Jimin didn't like the action, but stayed silent in front of his uncle, who had to be around thirty years older.

He politely pushed the hand away, the adult not minding and letting his hand fall on his side as he smiled.

"You sure have grown."

***

Jimin felt a hand on the small of his back, flinching at the unexpected touch before turning around.

His uncle stood behind him, his hand strong on his lower back.

He smiled.

His hand snaked from the small of his back to his shoulder, slowly hovering over his shirt making a chill go down his body.

The hand landed on his shoulder, gently carresing, Jimin's hand slightly shaking.

His uncle had a weird aura Jimin hated. He was always overly touchy with him and had a weird glint in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, did i scare you?" He spoke, his voice as soft as usual.

Jimin chuckled.

He couldn't really say he was uncomfortable with the heavy hand on his shoulder because he knew his uncle didn't realise he was being oppressing, and he knew his uncle was a nice and friendly man that could never possibly do any wrong.

Right?

***

"Aish!"

Jimin hissed in pain.

He had just cut his hand whilst cooking and now he was bleeding.

They had been at the beach with his parents and his mother's sister.

And her boyfriend.

Jimin had been asked to cook as he had walked out of the pool.

He was now in the kitchen still in his swim shorts and with a bloody hand.

"Are you okay Jimin?" Asked his mother as she entered the kitchen.

"Oh no! Look at your hand Jimin! Go to the bedroom i think there is a first aid kit." He mother said sweetly as she took the cooking.

Jimin nodded and ran upstairs, hurrying to the room his aunt shared with his uncle.

"Jimin, how can i help you?" Asked his uncle as he stood in front of the window.

"I just need the first aid kit." Said Jimin, wanting to get as far away from the man as possible.

"Sit on the bed." Said his uncle in a smile, Jimin noticing as his eyes lingered on his exposed chest a little too long.

He cursed inwardly and sat on the soft material.

The tall man turnded around disinfectent in one hand and a bandaid in the other.

He smiled reassuringly, eyes going dark and exposing his yellow teeth.

He aided his nephew and looked up at him as he croutched on the floor.

He took the injured hand in his bigger one, the other landing on Jimin's bare thigh, making the young teen very uncomfortable.

He slowly smirked, hand stroking the other's skin and boldly  moving forward.

He kissed his hand gently.

"To make it better." He said.

Jimin didn't react, he felt frozen as his mind could only concentrate on the hand that was way too close to his privacy than needed.

"You've really grown Jimin, your body looks strong." He whispered.

The hand holding the younger's slowly felt up his arm, fingers sliding against Jimin's strong arms before tracing his collar bones.

Jimin wanted to cry, he hated this, but he couldn't do anything.

This man was his uncle after all.

His rough hand carrassed down his torso, the adult's eyes raking all over his body.

His breath shaked, self controle slowly fading in front of the beautiful body before his eyes and the smooth skin under his touch.

He stood up, putting a knee on the bed next to Jimin's hips and pushing the young boy on the bed.

Jimin tried getting up, but the older's hands pinned him to the bed.

"Uncle, i feel uncomfortable, can you please let me go."

"Why are you uncomfortable Jimin, you shouldn't fear me." He whispered, licking his lips.

"We're from the same family after all."

Jimin bit the inside of his cheek, he hated this, he hated his uncle.

"Uncle i am warning you, i'll tell my parents."

The adult smirked, one finger traving the other's plump lips.

"That's cute. What will you say to them?" As he said those words, he slowy strated to kiss his neck.

Tasting his sweat skin as he licked his collar bones.

"This is not appropriate uncle." Whispered Jimin, his breath stuck in his thoat as he felt wet lips on his skin.

"Why wouldn't it be. You're just a horny teenager with a dirty mind." Said the uncle.

He slowly kissed back up his chest, his face getting closer and closer.

He looked up and smirked as he met Jimin's scared eyes.

He licked his lips, about to kiss Jimin's lips when the boy strongly punched his cheek.

A/N:

Oops, the angst slipped.