Feelings

Yoongi woke up, exhausted, as usual. Sat up from his chair to realise he had fallen asleep on his music.

Quickly, he tidied everything and closed his laptop. Going to the the room to store them.

When he came inside, he noticed the abscencs of Jimin's body in the sheets.

He worried for a few second before noticing the sound of the shower next to him.

He blushed, thinking of what had happened yestersay.

Did he regret it?

Did he even remeber?

How was he suplosed to act after that heated make out session.

Who knows what could have happened if he hadn't stopped the younger.

He felt his cheeks burn amd his heart beat as his mind overthought his mistake.

He was drunk!

You took advantage of his drunk state?

Maybe he doesn't like you back!

Wait a minute....

'Back'

Those that mean i like him?

Wait- do i have a crush on Jimin?

Damn it!

Yoongi was having mixed feelings.
He felt happy for finally experiencing something that was extremely common, but felt completly devasted becauae he had fallen in love with his housemate.

Wouldn't things be awkawrd if he ever admitted to it?

What if he isn't even gay?

Yeah! Jimin is definitely straight!

Don't say it!

Forget them!

Yoongi's mind was shouting at him as he dressed himself.

He looked in the mirror,

Simply black ripped skinny jeans and a black hoddie.

As he quickly rearranged his bangs he noticed a little something on his neck.

When he got closer, he realised the huge hickey that had formed just a little above the junction between his neck and shoulders.

It was big and very red, extremely noticable on his white skin.

He mentally cursed.

This had happened yesterday. Jimin had done this to him. He couldn't help blush again but quickly shook his head.

He couldn't possibly let anyone see this.

He seatched through his closet to find somethiwng that could possibly hide this very sexual evidence when he found a turtle neck in the back of his closet.

It was whine red and didn't seem too warm for the almost springy weather.

He hastily put it on and sighed as he saw it did cover up his hickey, making him a little more comfortable.

As he was about to go out and wake Naho, a certain someone walked out of the shower a simple towel wrapped around his waist.

The older bit the inside of his cheek as he tried not to get turned on by the older's toned body.

"Ah! Morning Yoongi-hyung. Sorry i was drunk last night hope I didn't do anything weird." He said with a nervous smile.

"Don't worry nothing happened." He reassured.

Lie.

Jimin sighed in relief, the small act making Yoongi flinch.

Would he have regreted it if something had happened?

I should just keep these feeling for myslef.

"That turtle neck is really great on you by the way."

Damn you Park Jimin.