Nasty

Meanwhile~

"Can we talk about the fact that they've been in there for 6 minutes and 49 seconds." Said Hosoek as he checked the timer he had set on his watch.

"They're definitly fucking."

"Yah! Language child!"

The four friends smiled before bursting into loud laughter.

"Ah! Attention all troupes! The first subject has walked out of the cold room!" Said Taehyung.

All the boys turned their heads to land on a scruffy Yoongi.

Swolen lips and messy hair, something had definitely happened.

They watched as a playful smirked played on his lips.

"I've never seen him smile before..." Said Jin as he layed back in his seat.

"That hyung has been up to no good~"

"Look at how he just casually tied his aprone tighter. He is so obious!"

They all laughed.

"Where is Jimin?" Asked Taehyung.

They all looked around to notice that Yoongi was the one cleaning the high schoolers table.

"I'll be your server for the rest, Jimin had to taks care of a..." He smirked as he looked up to the cold room.
"Little problem in the cold room."

The girls at the table smiled, happy that they could eyefuck some fresh meat.

The boys on rhe otherside all shared a smirk.

"Those little nasties." Smirked Jungkook.

As he uttered those words, Jimin stumbled out of the cold room, eyes glossy, cheeks red and hair messy.

He ran a han through his hair and wiped his lips making all the chuckle.

"I'm so going to be picking on Jimin next time i see him." Smiled Taehyung.

"I'm so going to be picking on Yoongi next time i see him." Smiled Kungkook.

A few minutes later the girls left, leaving Yoongi and Jimin to work at the cash register and coffee station.

The older smirked as Jimin cleaned the station unfront of him.

The blonde noticed and playfully hit his bully as he smiled chicly.

"Aigoo look at that romace!"

"They look adorable."

"Is that a hickey on Jimin?"

"Oh lord..."

A/N:

hey guys!

Sorry for not updating but I'm working on a new Yoonmin.

*wink wonk*