Parent

"What a day..." Said Yoongi before closing his locker.

Jimin nodded, standing up from his seat and walking out with Yoongi.

They both made their way back home, expecting Naho to already be there when they arrived.

"We're home!" Said Jimin joyfully as he kicked off his shoes.

A few footsteps were heard before Naho joined them, she smiled and jumped into Jimin's arms, the boy supporting her light weight easily.

"Aigoo you are so skinny, I'll make you rice cake for you to enjoy okay." He said as he looked at her, settling her weight on his hip.

Yoongi walked in right after, setting the paper bag on the table before walking to the two younger.

Naho looked at him with the most genuine smile and waved at him.

He chuckled and pushed her dark bangs back, he looked at her glitery eyes before gently pressing his lips to her forehead.

"What do we say now Naho-ah." Said Yoongi teasingly, pocking her cheek.

"Thank you Jimin-ssi!"

Yoongi nodded and ruffled her hair.

"I bought you a chocolate layer cake. If you finish your homework and eat all your vegetables you can have it." Said Yoongi as he put the paper bag over the fridge, out if her grasp.

The girl pouted and left Jimin's arms to run to her room.

Jimin looked at her scurrying figure before turning to Yoongi, who was looking through the fridge for some inspiration for the nights dinner.

He walked towards the older and wrapped his arms around his waist. The older liking the contact, leaned against the others toned body.

Jimin let his chin rest on Yoongi's shoulder before he spoke.

"You are such a good parent." He sighed, a little of longing in his voice.

"How is offering my sister a layer cake being a good parent?" Yoongi chuckled.

"I admire you." He simply answered, completley ignoring the question.

"Thank you...?" The older almost asked, not exactly sure of what to answer.

"I want to have kids with you."

Yoongi chocked on his own saliva, closing the fridge and laying both of his hands flat on the cold surface.

He took a deep breath and sighed loudly.

"Jimin- you can't just... Say that so casually!"

"I mean, you're not even considered an adult yet and I'm barely reaching 19 years of age. And last time I checked we are both dudes."

The younger pouted, staying silent for a few seconds as he replayed the older's words in hi head to realise-

"You didn't say no uh?" He smirked.

Yoongi blushed, not answering as the tip of his ears heated.

"Let's just Naho as our child for now." Said Yoongi.

Jimin nodded and kissed the back of his neck before walking to the room to do his own homework.

A/N:

sorry for not updating as much as usual

but I was working on my new fanfic

*cough* 'picture perfect' pls go check it out *cough*