Question

A/N:
I'M ALIVE!
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND ENJOY~

"Hyung I'm going out!" Said Jimin as he put his combat boots on.

"Be safe and don't get drunk." The older shouted back from the kitchen as he cooked lunch.

"Save me a plate please."

"Yeah whatever, bye Jiminie."

"Bye Yoongs."

Jimin walked out with a huge smile on his face. He walked towards the cafe he was looking for.

He had looked through the laundry and found Yoongi's uniform with his employer's name on it.

He was now walking to the said place to further his investigations about the older's past.

Am i getting creepy?

He shrugged it off as he entered the busy place.

He walked straight to the counter and asked a random employee.

"I'm looking for Jung Hoseok." He said in a polite smile.

"Ah yes."

A few seconds later the two boys were on a table in the outside of the shop, both sipping on an iced tea.

"So, Jimin? Right?" Hosoek asked with a really warm smile.

"Yes. And you are Hoseok?" As the older nodded, Jimin continued. "I'm here to ask about Yoongi." He was shifting in his seat in an extremely nervous manner, after all this had nothing to do with him.

Hosoek smiled and leaned back into his chair.

"Ah yes, ask away." He said before sipping on his iced tea.

"Well, hum... Let's see. What happened three years ago?" He wasn't sure what exactly the older knew, so he was doing his best not to reveal any information.

Jimin watched as the older tensed up and stopped drinking.

"Ah three years ago... That's when i met Yoongi." He said, he looked at the other questionably not really sure what he knew or what answer he was looking for.

"How did you meet?" He asked.

Hosoek tensed up again, looking at the other and taking a few seconds to choose what he wanted to give in.

"We met... through a friend."

"What friend?"

The atmosphere had completly tensed, each of the boys looking deeply into the others eyes, to try and answer the question behind their motives for asking or answering what they did.

"Why would you need to know?" Hosoek asked, suspecting the younger of having a microphone of some sort.

"Ah it's okay of you don't want to tell me." Said Jimin a little embarrassed as he had probably hitten a sensitive spot.

"Jeon Junglee."

Jimin's eyes widened as he looked at his feet.

That name was awfully familiar.

"D-does that friend have a brother... Perhaps?" He asked, still looking intensly at the floor.

"Yes. His name was...

Jeon Jungkook."