Change

Jimin had been chatting in class for around ten minutes when the door suddenly oppened.

A short man, black hair and pale skin entered the class.

He had black skinny jeanse, a black coat that dropped to his mid thigh and a whine coloured turtle neck.

Yoongi?

Jimin almost chocked on his own spit as he saw the older walk into the unusually silent classroom.

All eyes were on him, but no one spoke.

Jimin, just like the rest of his classmates, was completly shook.

They were all usued to seeing a scruffy Yoongi, with black ripped skinny jeans and black sweaters, with crazy bed hair.

They sure as hell did not expect a classy Yoongi, with his hair into flawless curls and his hands in the pockets of his long coat.

He slid his backpack off his shoulders before taking his coat off.

Making all the girls gasp.

His turtle neck being a lot tighter than his usual sweaters made the fabric follow the lines of his broad shoulders, his slim yet muscular arms and his toned chest.

His black jeans hugging his behind and his slim legs perfectly.

It was Jimin's time to gasp.

He sure as hell was not expecting that from his always sweater and sweatpants addicted hyung.

Yoongi, finally realising all the stairs that were glued on him turned around to face the class.

"What?"

The whole class gasped.

"Did Min Yoongi just speak!" Ons of the boys almost shouted.

"His voice is supper hot tho." One of the girls whispered a little too loud.

Everyone laughed at the comment, the girl turning completely red.

"Min Yoongi you look sexy today." One lf the girls shouted.

The whole class stopped laughibg and waited for the resplnce of the boy.

His eyes widdened and his rosy lips slighlty parted, making all the girls hearts beat faster.

He simply looked at her across the class, making her face heat and all the girls jealous, his lips pressed into a small line and slighlty curved at the side.

"Mhm. Thank you." He said in a nod before sitting.

Yoongi's voice made all the girls blush. He had a very deap and hoarse voice and they all found it sexy.

Jimin on the other side of the class was just as shocked as everyone else. He had just seen a new side to his hyung and he already loved it

He smiled and turned around to see Jungkook also staring at the older.

His lips were pressed into a line and his eyes pierced straight through him.

"Never really seen this side of Yoongi huh?"

"Did you just call him by his name with no honorifics?" The younger said as he turned around to face him.

"Ah.. T-that's becaus I don't know his family name." Jimin lied.

"He has really changed over the past few months. He sleeps less in class and doesn't space out as much. Now this, wonder what's going on that has such a positive impact on him." The younger seemed to let his thoughts slip as he looked at Yoongi.

Jimin chuckled, he had seen the change too and so had Naho, they had talked about how he smiled more at home and took better care of himslef.

"You sure look at him a lot to notice the change." Jimin remarked in a smirk, trying to get something out of the younger.

"Shut up." Jungkook said as he finally looked away with red dusting his cheeks.