Mother

After their daily visit and classes, the teens were let loose in the city of Daegu.

The four boys were walking through the streets before Taehyung pulled all of them to buy some snacks.

Jimin and Yoongi obliged, not really minding a few treats.

Jimin and Yoong were both in the drinks aisle, looking for some sodas when a woman walked up to the alcohol section.

Yoongi emediatly froze.

The woman apparently hadn't noticed him as she simply did her shopping.

The stiff boy stayed petrified, his hand hovering over the bottles of iced tea as he looked at her with wide eyes.

It was like the whole world disapeared, leaving, him and that woman.

He eyes her up and down.

In the five years he had seen her, she had changed a lot.

She still had long and messy hair, cascading down her back. Her eyes were still blood shot and tired. Her body still short and very skinny.

His heart kickened and his breath hitched, flashbacks flooding his view.

The woman took a bottle of strong liquor before slowly walking towards Yoongi.

She still didn't notcie him and walked passed him, making all of his muscles clench.

He had grown taller and stronger than her but he still felt terrified by her presence.

"Yoongi-hyung are you okay?" Said a voice.

Suddenly, the lazy footsteps of the woman stopped.

Yoongi cursed in his mind, out of all the times Jimin could have said his name, he just had to-

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi?" The woman said, her eyes widening until her pupils were only two black dots in her red eyes.

"Mhm. Could you possibly know each other."Asked Jimin casually with a huge smile on his face. Yoongi cursed him in his mind,

The woman nodded, her gaze never leaving Yoongi as the other boy stopped.

Jimin could very well sence the tension between the two and decided to shut up for now.

"Yoongi-ah, why don't you introduce us huh?" Said the woman.

"This is Jimin, my classmate. Jimin, this is my mother."

A/N:

I didn't forget the fucked up plot and angsty chapters.

Btw my !help! Chapter is still open for

question,
requests,
plot holes etc.