Shirt

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

"Thanks to you I am happy."

Those words resonated through Jimin's mind as he wrapped up his shower.

He got out of the small tub and dried his newly blonde hair, thinking back to his classmates remark with a chuckle.

He put his pjs on, a simple black sweatpant before realizing he was out of shirts. He walked out of the bathroom and through his shared room with Yoongi.

He opened his side of the closet only to be greeted with an empty drawer, one last jean and a random sweater.

He cursed under his breath as he realised he really didn't bring enough clothes.

The boy had gone home to pick up some stuff a few weeks prior, his parents often beekng away on business trips didn't mind him staying over at a friends house.

He tiptoed to the other end of the hallway to be met with Yoongi who was walking out of Naho's room with a imagery book in his hands.

His eyes traveled down his friends muscular body before gulping and gluing his eyes in the others making sure not to stare back down.

"Ah I'm out of clothes..." He muttered quietly as he glared at the floor with an embarrassed blush.

The older chuckled and dragged Jimin to the room before taking out a white shirt and tossing it at the younger.

"Thanks Yoongs'!" He said not too loud as he slipped the shirt on.

He then froze as he just realised he had addressed his hyung in a really informal manner. He quickly turned around to apologize but found himself face to face with Yoongi's back.

"No prob'... Jiminie."

The said boy immediately melted at the sweet nickname. He chuckled and slid into his bed, glancing at the dark haired boy.

He blushed as he was met with Yoongi still buttoning his adorable black pjs.

Jimin smiled gratefully at the boy who let him stay in his room and fed him everyday.

"Night' Yoongs."

"Night Jiminie."